Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Nah, as long as people have a nice day out, they don't really mind.

I think we're beyond that now.

The flakes I know thoroughly hate Bruce.

They'll still go and put money in Mikes pocket for the same shit next season then the next,Same for most on here

Sorry?

Same for most on here? Bullshit. I'd say 90% of this forum don't go to games anymore and nobody I know in my personal or professional capacity do either.

Pathetic attempt at a wind up.

So two sides to the story, and that's being kind to Luke...... so Luke's source is someone in the loyalist camp whilst Hope's comes from the leakers?  Think it would have better for the club if Luke had come out and said "aye, my source confirms it went down the way Hope said it did". 

Now we have got two sides in the dressing room which is really worrying considering relegation threat..... are the two going to come together for Sunday?

And this 3 days off since last match is just utterly incredulous.  Just shows what a fuck nugget this supposed 'manager' is.  How in the name of rock can you formulate a tactical plan for West Brom, communicate that to the squad and have them practice it enough to be ready cos sure as shit, even though I can't stand him, fat sam will have them drilled....... 

That's unless you do what this this prize walloper does and just goes "same again lads".  He's a fuckin loser and his mentally is spreading right through the club. 

Fuck a covid outbreak, we've had a Brucepox outbreak.

Just  :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Why on Saturday when Bruce noticed the message wasn’t passed on, did Bruce not shout to the players? They’re playing in an empty, echoey stadium ffs. Would have took nothing just to shout at Murphy to get across or failing that, Ritchie to fill in until the ball goes out.

And to shout Shelvey not to rush on the set piece. Should know him self like, he’s experienced enough. Team wasn’t set up at all, Ritchie still jogging on.

Played enough county standard non league and everyone is shouting ‘slow it down’ etc. Make sure you wait for team is organised before delivery.

At PL level there’s no excuse for Shelvey rushing that FK. Just a total mindless simpleton. Even if he’s seen a quick run to catch Wolves off guard, risk to reward isn’t there, especially at his skill level. That’s what separates quality players from likes of Shelvey.

Don’t use Twitter, and rarely look on there, this is pretty much only social media I’m using these days...

for those that are on FB, Twitter are there still people that are backing Bruce, and don’t think these a total shitstain on this club?

Hard to imagine these people exist. Only ever support or tolerance for him come from the media morons.

Don’t use Twitter, and rarely look on there, this is pretty much only social media I’m using these days...

for those that are on FB, Twitter are there still people that are backing Bruce, and don’t think these a total shitstain on this club?

Hard to imagine these people exist. Only ever support or tolerance for him come from the media morons.

There are definitely still a lot of people who don't blame Bruce, I've noticed it a lot on Facebook after matches.

Shelvey is literally the loyalist camp

Bruce is probably first manager he’s had that hasn’t had actually expectations of him, and tried to push him to be a better player. He’s now at an age where he’s reached whatever talent he had in him, and Bruce isn’t going to bother coaching him or training him.

Hodgson, Daglish, Laudrup, Monk, Rafa all would have had higher standards and expectations of a midfielder with the ‘talent’ Shelvey has to whatever he bothered showing. All coincidentally got fed up of, couldn’t trust him, and eventually stopped playing him or being important in their sides.

He’s lucked out getting Bruce as a manager at this stage of his career.

I know a couple of people who think Bruce is doing a decent job, they spout the same kind of shit as Edwards, Mike Ashleys fault etc.. not Bruces.

I don't know anyone who watches us play semi regularly who thinks he should be still in the job. Morons included :lol:

I know a couple of people who think Bruce is doing a decent job, they spout the same kind of s*** as Edwards, Mike Ashleys fault etc.. not Bruces.

Mike Ashley is a part of the problem, but Rafa and even Pardew showed that a manager can still achieve on field performance despite ultimately set up to fail.

I was one of those people Simon Jordan goes on about who weren’t having Bruce from the get go. Never wanted him here, career underachiever and managed Mackems - was never having him.

Problem is though, he’s performing exactly how I and most expected. Even last season when we finished where Rafa did, the football was cancer to watch and could see results were unsustainable.

If he kicked on this season and built from last seasons finish, he’s been given the players to do so I’d have to concede he’s doing alright. Don’t expect Europe from him and this regime, but give us a side that looks to win games, Wilson kicking on near 20 goals isn’t unrealistic, Schar, Dub, ASM, Fraser, Almiron - enough is here for Bruce not to be 17th in the league.

Absolutely absurd. f***ing workshy c***.

This is an absolute disgrace, I made a joke last night that nothing would be sorted today because they would be on a holiday, not thinking for one minute they would be

I think it was The Ideal Crash[/member] that suggested that the club were deliberately trying to get relegated so the takeover could be more easily done in the Championship.

Seems more feasible by the day :lol:

I know a couple of people who think Bruce is doing a decent job, they spout the same kind of shit as Edwards, Mike Ashleys fault etc.. not Bruces.

Which would be more palataple if they had spent the past 14 years turning the heat up as high as it could go on Ashley.

As if Ritchie's gonna be playing now

I think he'll play him tbh, just to show he's not petty ( even though he obviously is). He can't lose, if he plays badly, he'll get slammed as not trying, if he plays well, Brucie gets the credit for being big enough to look after the team interests above his own.

We need Fulham to dump us in the bottom three tonight and then a loss at WBA on Sunday to bring this shitshow to a head. If he's not sacked after that then everyone can forget about staying up and any takeover once and for all.

We need Fulham to dump us in the bottom three tonight and then a loss at WBA on Sunday to bring this shitshow to a head. If he's not sacked after that then everyone can forget about staying up and any takeover once and for all.

If that happens doubt we’d stay up anyway even if Jones took over.

If that happens doubt we’d stay up anyway even if Jones took over.

Agree. Think Jones would be too little too late. We don't have the fitness or conditioning to play a high tempo game after two years of "let's play!" training sessions. Even if he was a good coach, would be very difficult to get results in such a short space of time with a completely new way of playing.