Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Caught an interview of his from his Hull days on YouTube earlier. It's still cliché ridden but it's amazing how much he's phoned it in since that job. He actually spoke with a modicum of conviction, like, his sentences had actual substance beyond baseless tripe only about himself. He's clearly just been coasting through unchecked ever since he got this job. Most workshy manager I can ever remember is having. 

No smoke withoot fire and that, there seems to be too many people and 'ITKs' now saying he's gone, so hopefully its true.

Guess we'll see who they appoint now, and whether that appointment is ready to go? 

Just now, Decky said:

If the plan was to keep him until we have a replacement lined up I hope they don't panic appoint someone, unless of course they've got him lined up already. 

I don't think they'll make panicked decisions tbh. They definately don't mind waiting for what they want. They could have went and bought another club no bother probably. 

Just now, Decky said:

If the plan was to keep him until we have a replacement lined up I hope they don't panic appoint someone, unless of course they've got him lined up already. 

got to be 1 of the 3 90mins leaked earlier and now it’s final interviews before appointment. 

1 minute ago, Decky said:

Based on the actions or lack thereof by the new board I would guess they have some agreement if they boot him.

Just now, Decky said:

I think the plan was quite clearly to give his 1000th game and look classy whilst getting their ducks aligned.

Maybe we're prolonging it just to fuck with him?

Fat mess probably has £8m worth of kebabs at the checkout on Just Eat and is just refreshing the thread frantically waiting for the payoff.