Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

7 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

Surely that’s dereliction of duty and could come under gross misconduct, with the ability to sack him without compensation 

For all we know, the contract given to him by Ashley/Charnley could specifically state he only has to have training on x days per month? Everything is unknown, and we can only compare to well run, professional and proud clubs and their staff. 

One thing's for sure; as long as he's here long may highlighting things like his aggressive interviews and 'training' schedule continue. Show this puddle of mangled flesh up for the fraud he is.

I want no stone unturned in disspelling the 'hard done by/done a good job/equalled mighty Rafa/lovely bloke bought me a bacon sarnie once' bollocks.

Guest reefatoon

Still here man. Argh!

Have to say, once the takeover went through, I was absolutely gagging to be galloping along in a wave of excitement, enthusiasm and anticipation. Thought there would have been early appointments into prominent positions to help on the football front. I thought Bruce would have been out. And I also thought there would be news, comments, plans and ideas constantly early on to keep the feel good factor flying and to see where they are planning to take us forward.

Instead we have been hobbling along in wave of silence, frustration and bad stories. Bruce is still here, Charnley is still here (kind of understand that one) and pretty much silence since last Thursday. 

I know these things will happen, but man, it's been such a slow burner and currently feel like all that excitement has waned at the moment as the situation of play is the same as it was prior to the takeover. 

We need to change this trot into a gallop.

Edited by reefatoon

18 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Still here man. Argh!

Have to say, once the takeover went through, I was absolutely gagging to be galloping along in a wave of excitement, enthusiasm and anticipation. Thought there would have been early appointments into prominent positions to help on the football front. I thought Bruce would have been out. And I also thought there would be news, comments, plans and ideas constantly early on to keep the feel good factor flying and to see where they are planning to take us forward.

Instead we have been hobbling along in wave of silence, frustration and bad stories. Bruce is still here, Charnley is still here (kind of understand that one) and pretty much silence since last Thursday. 

I know these things will happen, but man, it's been such a slow burner and currently feel like all that excitement has waned at the moment as the situation of play is the same as it was prior to the takeover. 

We need to change this trot into a gallop.

I think that the majority of fans feel the exact same way 

The more I think about it, the more hilarious I find it that after making such a song and dance about his 1,000th game that he marks it forever more by putting in such a completely shit performance. [emoji38]

A goal head start, a full strength squad, the world's cameras on you and playing in front of your new bosses. You've even put on a suit.

And then, over the course of 90 minutes you demonstrate to literally everyone just how utterly inept you are, with an unfit team that doesn't know what it's doing, gets ripped apart at will and making bizarre decisions that make things worse, like having his hopeless little pet substitute first of all make no difference and then get sent off. Hahaha!

Mind, I can laugh about it now, but I won't be if his gormless face is still there at Palace.