Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

"look"

And

"I've been in this game long enough"

Really fucking get to me  :lol:

He's such a fucking 90s manager, he's tried desperately to replicate fergie for the past 20 years and has failed in every way possible. Football would be more enjoyable without him involved in the game and without doubt, the worst NUFC manager I've ever seen.

"look"

And

"I've been in this game long enough"

Really f***ing get to me  :lol:

He's such a f***ing 90s manager, he's tried desperately to replicate fergie for the past 20 years and has failed in every way possible. Football would be more enjoyable without him involved in the game and without doubt, the worst NUFC manager I've ever seen.

That’s the worst of his idioms for me like...

It’s just so arrogant. The blokes loathsome. He really thinks he’s something special, and has done his entire time I football. Playing for Man United all that time has gone to his fat heed, and no one is allowed to tell him different whatever the subject is.

Don’t even think Fat Sam is as bad as he is, although he’s antiquated in his own special way.

Fair enough, he could have carved out a decent managerial career sticking around Championship level, occasionally having a season in PL like Warnock, but he’s failed at every attempt to build on and improve an established PL side. He’s a failure at PL level, but we’re all lead to believe he’s hard done by having to manage us, and he’s so footballing oracle like Yohan Cruijff or something, constantly being deprived of success at every hurdle as if it’s just some passing just because he played for Man U, won stuff there and played for SAF!

Keown's great and he's absolutely right. Bruce didn't have to continue the story and perpetuate the negativity by coming out swinging and playing the woe is me card yet again. Even if you think you've been hard done by (on account of the leak specifically, on this occasion), just get on with the critical task in hand, rather than fuel the distraction. Better still, manage the situation better in the first place so we're not in this position; like try not coming out with wank about 'doing it your way' that makes you sound utterly clueless, or letting your keeper find out about being dropped before literally anyone else, or about failing to manage a match situation before blaming players and causing them to confront you.

Honestly, he's had it in his head from the very beginning that everyone's out to get him; that everyone's out to make it an impossible job. It was only three games in when he was chirping on about 'shutting people up' after that Spurs win. We weren't even into September and already he's just a big ball of defensive hot air from the word go, and it's never gone away, that massive chip on his shoulder - as if he believes in the laughable notion that he actually deserves to be a Premier League manager. Rafa this, Rafa that, "I'm not everyone's cup of tea," "have a bit of respect," oh oh oh you're writing things about how I exhale when I stand up now so what chance have I got, I get loads of lovely letters one week then death threats the next, blah blah fucking blah. Shut the fuck up, man.

JUST BE LESS SHIT AT YOUR JOB AND LESS OF A DISINGENUOUS ARSEHOLE, YOU FUCKING USELESS DIV.

There's a strong possibility Bruce is leaking all of this himself in a bid to get sacked with his full payoff as he's had enough :lol:

He probably took the job in the first place after he hard about the contract Pardew and his bunch got with a full paying off if they were sacked. Probably wanted the job just so he could get sacked eventually and make a quick £4 million without even finishing his contract.

In his very 1st competitive game in charge of us Bruce failed to give the players instructions when making a sub, this lead to Willems being out of position which lead to us conceding and ultimately losing the game. Brice at the end of the game came out and said it was Willems fault for not taking the order and passing it on to the team. This was Willems first competitive match for us.

18 months later Steve Brice brings on Matt Ritchie who has only recently came back into the team for a period of time off. Ritchie allegedly fails to pass on the instructions to the team partly because he doesn’t get a chance too, partly because it was too many for a player to pass on to the team. This leads to our players being out of position which leads to us conceding a goal. Steve Bruce comes out and blames Matt Ritchie and others for the error.

What has Steve Bruce failed to address after 18 months?

There's a strong possibility Bruce is leaking all of this himself in a bid to get sacked with his full payoff as he's had enough :lol:

He probably took the job in the first place after he hard about the contract Pardew and his bunch got with a full paying off if they were sacked. Probably wanted the job just so he could get sacked eventually and make a quick £4 million without even finishing his contract.

After his dream move to manage Oldcastle United turns sinister, Steve Barnes is a desperate man, in desperate times and has to turn to desperate measures to find a way out in the new novel from ‘very, very good’ author, Steve Bruce ....... TREASON!!

Keown's great and he's absolutely right. Bruce didn't have to continue the story and perpetuate the negativity by coming out swinging and playing the woe is me card yet again. Even if you think you've been hard done by (on account of the leak specifically, on this occasion), just get on with the critical task in hand, rather than fuel the distraction. Better still, manage the situation better in the first place so we're not in this position; like try not coming out with w*** about 'doing it your way' that makes you sound utterly clueless, or letting your keeper find out about being dropped before literally anyone else, or about failing to manage a match situation before blaming players and causing them to confront you.

Honestly, he's had it in his head from the very beginning that everyone's out to get him; that everyone's out to make it an impossible job. It was only three games in when he was chirping on about 'shutting people up' after that Spurs win. We weren't even into September and already he's just a big ball of defensive hot air from the word go, and it's never gone away, that massive chip on his shoulder - as if he believes in the laughable notion that he actually deserves to be a Premier League manager. Rafa this, Rafa that, "I'm not everyone's cup of tea," "have a bit of respect," oh oh oh you're writing things about how I exhale when I stand up now so what chance have I got, I get loads of lovely letters one week then death threats the next, blah blah f***ing blah. Shut the f*** up, man.

]

^^^^ Mint

Martin Keown talking far too much sense for TalkSPORT...

Jim White tries to bring Alex Bruce and social media out of nowhere, for Keown to tell him Alex is getting too involved!  :lol:

Why aren’t we hearing from Jose Mourinho’s daughter about Spurs’ current underwhelming form?

Fucking Alex Bruce. Fuck off.

Jim White is a little shitehawk. With his little weasel like comments trying to make sure TalkShite’s content isn’t too hard on the Pigeon Lady.

His glances to the side when he knows the narrative isn’t playing out the way he wants it to.  Keown won’t be asked about us again.

Went for an early morning walk earlier and listened to the True Faith Podcast.

Whilst the first part was depressing (takeover), they absolutely nailed Bruce. Called him out for everything, which was immense. He is like a big fat bairn, nothing is ever his fault and everything is about him. It’s a shame no one in the press has called him out for the way that he has continued to blame Ritchie for what happened - saying how he apologised to him in front of the players, as if that was the crucial thing.

Absolutely hate the cunt. More than I hated Pardew, and that thin lipped Cockney cunt made me wrap my season ticket in after 10 years.