Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

I still can’t believe how much Ashley is getting away with here mind. Bruce deflecting all the blame off the real problem. Should be Ashley alongside Bruce on that wor flags display tonight

Its all been made possible by Mike 100%, the fact that Bruce declares himself 'one of us' and is entirely fucking hopeless makes him complicit in the whole shit show.

I still can’t believe how much Ashley is getting away with here mind. Bruce deflecting all the blame off the real problem. Should be Ashley alongside Bruce on that wor flags display tonight

He will come out later/tomorrow  with his usual story about Ashley still not going to sack Bruce. He loves doing that to wind up everyone and tbf it works

He’ll be hoping he is gone before Sheff Utd (H) as he’ll be in fucking tears at the abuse coming his way.

At least he'd be spared the away fans as he's hated on both sides of Sheffield as well.

Where's Edwards gone? Hope he's snuffed it the bald tory cunt.

Will order a Henry of toot and sniff the cunt in one line if so.

Just tweeted that he has covid and wont be checking twitter for a while..

The most frustrating thing for me is that it’s still not too late, 2 points clear of the drop, game in hand, best players coming back and a 2 week international break, if he goes tonight we have a chance.

Yep, this has to be the time. Otherwise it’s the drop, which would cost Ashley hundreds of millions.

Media do seem to have turned...

We've been telling you all season, fuck off asking that now you fuckwit.

Indeed, he's let his fair share of morons spout off completely unchallenged this season.

On the list.

So many fans STILL missing the point. All blame and anger towards Bruce when Ashley is the real problem. Bruce is just there as his shield. People will still flood back to SJP and give Ashley money after Bruce has gone and the whole cycle continues. It’s madness.