WBA 0-0 Newcastle United - 07/03/2021

Disco

My day was so much better before I realised this was on Prime and started subjecting myself to watching it

So many of our games recently have been on at about 4am I kind of forgot how soul destroying they could be.

It's better than Oxford in the cup at least.

Would rather fat pisstain just started Carroll and we launched it up to his useless carcass.

At least then we’d have some conviction about us, be a bit high tempo and get bodies running forward.

This is just back to death by thousand cuts shite we thought Jones eradicated

Sounds an awful game. Had it on in the car on Talksport for 25-30 mins or so. Heard Hendrick’s name mentioned once. So an inspired selection there. Sounded like the ball was being ‘cleared’ and ‘hooked’ into the air all game. Oh and a load of awful passes.

Bruce is so shit scared of losing. We’re going to draw 0-0, or actually lose. Tosser.

Predictability dismal affair. We started brightly and had a couple of surges on goal, but Fraser fluffed a pass and Joe gonna Linton. Other than that we've offered absolutely nothing, West Brom slightly more. Could go either way, but money on 0-0 seems a sensible shout.

Dreadful game. Everything about it screams midtable Championship clash including the pitch. It's got 1-0 WBA written all over it

Big fan of us never using long throws in games this season and then using them all the time against WBA. Playing right into their hands

As shit as this is , one bit of quantity from us will win it .

Joelinton, actually pretty good but needs to fuking shoot

As for the rest , crap.

Both teams would take a draw at the start, it’s grim .

About as much threat as a 6 year old with a water pistol.

This team is never going to score & it's just a matter of waiting for the inevitable mistake to see how many we're going to concede.

Hendrick being on the pitch may as well be like having 10 men. Not terrible first 20 minutes but then reverted to long balls to Fraser whenever we win it back since then. :lol: Don't seem to be doing anything remotely similar to what Jones has brought in last few games. Tragic stuff.

Thought we started ok. Joelinton and Shelvey arguably our best players and that’s saying something. Our entire plan is pump long balls and it stopped working after 20 minutes and we looked completely out of ideas. Need more from Willock, Hendrick, Fraser, Hayden.

I’m not sure we’ve had a more pointless midfielder than Hendrick.