Newcastle United vs Aston Villa - 12/03/21 @ 8pm - Live on BT

He's already talking about how difficult it will be. We'll do well to get a point, and I think he'll be delighted with that. Probably taking one game at a time and hoping a point every game will get us to safety.

2 - nil or 3-1 to villa.

Cannot see us scoring tbh.

This is definitely our easiest surrender in terms of relegation. Last time we put up a fight but (shock) we acted too late. When Shearer arrived there was a couple of good signs, such as that game against Middlesbrough at home, but again it was too late.

This time we are just going down, no fight and no sign of the fat wanker being given his marching orders.

The funny thing about this and the next game is that two wins would see us safe and we all know there’s no chance of this happening. You’d think two wins in a row would not be appropriate if we were playing let’s say Chelsea and Man City or something, but it’s the same for whoever we face

Not even gonna bother watching this. We won’t score

First one I'm not even gonna stick on too. I think I'm pretty much done now.

You won't miss it.  I'd say I have about half of our games on in the background now, in case something funny happens.  Livescore's sometimes a laugh too though.

Quite looking forward to it in a weird way, get a beer or two. If I had something else to do, I wouldn't be watching.

You getting a takeaway in, or cooking something up?

Fish and chip Friday, bien sur.

Nice. A very good choice.