Newcastle United 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur - 04/04/2021 - post-match from page 12

Disco

Just watched the highlights there. Commentator at the end "THEY'RE SHOWING SOME SPIRIT, AND THEY SIMPLY HAVE TO. THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION". 

A competent manager might be a start like.

Surreal for me , just looked at result , will have a read through this later.

I can’t comment on game , it’s ruined my treble 😂, a decent point however this could be too little to late, it’s now out of our hands for I think the first time? Could be wrong, anyhow , found it very tough not to watch or listen ...leaving my phone at home helped .

Let watch Fulham , fuk Bruce and Ashley .

6 minutes ago, GWN said:

I can’t comment on game , it’s ruined my treble 😂, a decent point however this could be too little to late, it’s now out of our hands for I think the first time? Could be wrong, anyhow , found it very tough not to watch or listen ...leaving my phone at home helped .

We have a game in hand over Fulham.

Not that we will win it like. 

5 minutes ago, GWN said:

I can’t comment on game , it’s ruined my treble , a decent point however this could be too little to late, it’s now out of our hands for I think the first time? Could be wrong, anyhow , found it very tough not to watch or listen ...leaving my phone at home helped .

Not going to watch the Fulham game, it will be too sickening seeing Villa strolling about the pitch not giving a fuck. 

44 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I'm not trying to overdo the negativity but that's the exact sort of performance/result you 'cheer' (I know no one's cheering), but it's still got relegation all over it. Spurs were there for the taking but we still couldn't put them away, but the manager will laud the improved performance. Aye it was an improvement on Brighton but, by all accounts, it couldn't have got any worse. 

Better than a defeat but very fearful it still won't be enough. 

yeah. it's all just too little too late.

2 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Thought Murphy did well again

Yeah, was mad how he seemed to have the beating of Reguilón. Ritchie surprised me too. I don't think Spurs' shape coped with the wing backs at all tbh... possible José wasn't expecting us to line up that way. 

think we've missed ritchie's delivery, leadership and workrate tbh. which in 2021 is an awful indictment of the state of the club.

should have been back in the team weeks ago as average as he is.

27 minutes ago, huss9 said:

think we've missed ritchie's delivery, leadership and workrate tbh. which in 2021 is an awful indictment of the state of the club.

should have been back in the team weeks ago as average as he is.

Nobody seems to know they’re in a relegation battle. He should’ve been playing for that reason alone. 

1 hour ago, Holmesy said:

Ritchie and Murphy come into the side and make a huge difference. Who knew eh?! 

Both can deliver a decent ball. When you are playing 2 strikers, that can only be a good thing. Actually really happy with Murphy especially, he has been putting in some really good crosses this season. 

1 hour ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

They really should remove that emoji tbh.

Whilst on one hand I definitely agree, on the other hand it also allows us to very quickly identify and possibly prosecute racist assholes.