Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

As I said in other thread, Palace are right in this. Next 5 games:

Spurs

Man Utd

Chelsea

Huddersfield

Liverpool

Some of those games without Zaha too. They’re almost entirely reliant upon him to get them results so it all bodes well for us.

Exactly. They do have a "winnable" run in, but they could be in the bottom 3 by then and the pressure really grows.

We probably only need another 8 points, with this goal difference. Beat Bournemouth and we're almost there.

I'd be surprised if 36 or 37 points was enough. The aim should certainly be for 40 points, but I think 38 with a goal difference would be enough. Beat Bournemouth and we are 2/3 wins away from safety, with 3 very winnable homes games, a few away games that aren't beyond being winnable, and a few games where you might expect a defeat but could get a point out of.

Beat Bournemouth and we put ourselves in a very good position, please beat Bournemouth.

I’m thinking West Brom and Dourhampton (typo, but I’ll leave it!) to go down. Plus, hopefully Huddersfield.

I think Stoke will go before Southampton, Stoke just concede too many goals and their big names are not turning up. In all honesty I wouldn't mind it finishing how it is, WBA are a club who never kick on, no-one likes Stoke or their Brexit EDL fans, and Southampton are a team who used to have ambition but have now decided to sell every decent player they have, plus Le Tissier being pissed off would be a nice bonus.

Obviously like everyone else, I'll take any bottom 3 that doesn't include us though.

Just done another predictor and had us surviving on goal difference, 37pts. Nasty :lol:

Palace 41, Huddersfield 40, Southampton 39, Swansea 39, NUFC 37, Brighton 37, Stoke, 37, West Brom 29.

But that has Huddersfield to beat West Brom, plus some shocks like Brighton drawing with Spurs and everyone beating Everton except us.

Southampton are in freefall. Only way they stay up is if they sack Pellegrino and start scoring some goals. Mentally I think they are beaten.

Right now it's West Brom, Stoke and Southampton who are looking the most likely (and I mean because of their form/situation rather than league position).

The likes of Huddersfield and Brighton look up for the fight IMO.

Just done another predictor and had us surviving on goal difference, 37pts. Nasty :lol:

Palace 41, Huddersfield 40, Southampton 39, Swansea 39, NUFC 37, Brighton 37, Stoke, 37, West Brom 29.

But that has Huddersfield to beat West Brom, plus some shocks like Brighton drawing with Spurs and everyone beating Everton except us.

So, in short, you are none the wiser?

Basically

Southampton and WBA look absolutely shot to bits at the moment.  Stoke are just crawling along, I think Huddersfield and Brighton can still score goals and can get decent results through to the end of the season.

Basically

I did a predictor too. Very optimistic.  :lol:

Newcastle 41pts

West Ham 41pts

Bournemouth 39pts

Palace 39pts

Brighton 38pts

Swansea 37pts

Huddersfield 37pts

Southampton 35pts

West Brom 34pts

Stoke 33pts

Basically

I did a predictor too. Very optimistic.  :lol:

Newcastle 41pts

West Ham 41pts

Bournemouth 39pts

Palace 39pts

Brighton 38pts

Swansea 37pts

Huddersfield 37pts

Southampton 35pts

West Brom 34pts

Stoke 33pts

did it last week, had us losing to man utd, thought I was very pessimistic about our results had us on 41 around 14th.

think we will be ok. tho.

Relaxed to a 7...just know the man u result will mean f*** all when we don't deliver against Bournemouth and Southampton....dragging us right back in it.

To be on 34 points after Southampton would be dreamy, as you'd hope the teams below us wouldn't pick up as many in their 3 games. Agree that I'm not banking on us beating either of them though.