Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

The more I look at it the more I see that we're down.  Change mine to a 10.  Can't even see us beating Palace

Did you see our last two games? Normally I'd be massively pessimistic but you can't deny Rafa is having an effect. It just blows that we have to rely on Sunderland and Norwich screwing up.

While I think its highly likely that we will go down, results like today will add pressure on to Sunderland and Norwich. I can see Sunderland getting 5 more points this season and Norwich getting 4 more points with their remaining games.

Ideally we win two out of the final three games, but the mood will change on a game by game basis. Its a shame to think of what could have been if before La Manga we replaced the manager.

Need Arsenal and Leicester to win tomorrow. If that happens I'm at a 6.5.

Leicester play Swansea. Unless you mean because of the Spurs game on the last day?

Yup, need Leicester out of sight. If Leicester drop points tomorrow it's definitely going down to the last day.

Pressure all on Sunderland and Norwich.

Yeah, glad we're not them, stupid losers with their stupid games in hand and points advantage and better goal difference.

The pressure is definitely on them, even with their games in hand. They have to pick up points. Clever cunt.

Pressure all on Sunderland and Norwich.

Yeah, glad we're not them, stupid losers with their stupid games in hand and points advantage and better goal difference.

The pressure is definitely on them, even with their games in hand. They have to pick up points. Clever cunt.

No, they don't, stupid cunt.

Well, Sunderland need to pick up one