Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I keep thinking Fulham are going to start going on a run but it’s not happening. Allardyce might do what he did at Sunderland but he doesn’t have the players likes Khazri and Defoe who bailed him out that season so that’s looking more and more unlikely too. Think 9 more points and we’re safe.

They are playing reasonably well, but yeah, they need wins. Seems unlikely they'll catch us, but at the same time once they finally get that first win they might gain a bit of additional momentum to go on and even win the games they do well in.

As said, unlikely they'll catch us but there's still a ton of games to be played. Plus we might be a bit fucked injury wise, and it could get even worse.

I’m still at around a 6 mind. I suppose it depends on how Fulham’s games in hand go but they’ll (hopefully) eventually run out of games.

The Everton and Southampton wins have been massive.

I’m still at around a 6 mind. I suppose it depends on how Fulham’s games in hand go but they’ll (hopefully) eventually run out of games.

So you reckon we are more likely to go down than stay up. Incredible.

We could forfeit the rest of our games now and put our feet up until August and I would still be about a 6.

0 or a 1. Albeit Fulham have a game in hand they aren't winning games atm and its hard to see where they start. A 10 point gap is too hard for them to overhaul. Plus we're playing alright stuff atm too, we'll get nowt from the next 2 games but the games after that until April are favourable for us.

Was reading a piece from The Athletic and it said that, after 22 games, no team adrift by over 5 points has ever escaped relegation.

We're 10 ahead of Fulham.

They have 3 decent matches while we lose to Chelsea and Man Utd, though. Let's see how much they close the gap in the next week.

Currently on a 4.

1/10

Said a while ago, watching us that second half in Leeds home was like Pulp Fiction - getting adrenaline to heart. 10 months of Bruceball, and suddenly we've actually bodies forward and attacking. Even though we lost, all that anger of wanting Bruce to get to fuck had dropped, and it was more an awakening he's a caretaker and as long as we attack like that I'll put up until a takeover can get done. If I hadn't seen us recently actually show that courage, balls, aggression, running forward, passing forward, and simply trying to score it would have been about 5/10.

In the same time we've finally woken up from the Bruce induced comatose, Fulham had their chance to tighten a gap - they didn't, and still don't show any sign of picking up enough points to even close the gap, let alone overtake and get that 36,37-40 mark that'll be 18th.

I'm in a similar camp to Ketsbaia, probably a 4 at the moment.

We're circa 3/1 to go down, Fulham circa 1/4, so it's obviously more likely we stay up, given the current cushion. However, we only have 3 matches in Feb, including Man Utd and Chelsea away, they have 4 (inc their game in hand). Ketsbaia mentioned Everton, but that's their toughest match on paper, as their other 3 are Burnley, Sheff U, and Palace - if that 10 point gap is less than 6 by the end of Feb, and given we still have to go Craven Cottage, then I'll be a lot less confident, but a big few weeks ahead (primarily of hoping that a rival does badly...).

5 or 6 due to our injury crisis. With Schär, Manquillo and Wilson out we will probably be back to playing like shit. If we keep picking up injuries this easily it will be pretty hard.

Fulham will probably target us and their upcoming 4 games will be their last chance to close the gap - so they will be pretty motivated.

They are obviously pretty shit at winning games, but how fucking typical wouldnt it be if Maja ends up being the one who finally starts converting their chances?