Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

It’s the role Wilson’s been playing. We’d needed a change of system to accommodate Gayle. Might have to, which risks all the ‘promising’ signs we’ve shown the previous 3-4 games going to waste though.

I think we need to go 4-2-3-1.

Dubravka

Kraft, Lascelles, Clark, Lewis

Willock, Hayden

Fraser, Miggy, ASM

Gayle

It is time for Dubravka. He is our only genuine top 4 player and it is beyond neglect from Bruce that he's not picking him. Darlow has been shakey in recent weeks and at fault for a couple goals imo.

I'm confident we have enough in the tank to stop up.

If we had Wilson, those winnable games would be winnable. The system change that’s seen us improve the last few games though isn’t the same without him. I don’t rate Gayle but I felt sorry for him at Chelsea he was so far out of his depth playing that role. Carroll can’t do it, Joelinton is the closest but he’s turd. We’re in danger.

It’s the role Wilson’s been playing. We’d needed a change of system to accommodate Gayle. Might have to, which risks all the ‘promising’ signs we’ve shown the previous 3-4 games going to waste though.

Dubravka

Willock, Hayden

Fraser, Miggy, ASM

Gayle

It is time for Dubravka. He is our only genuine top 4 player and it is beyond neglect from Bruce that he's not picking him. Darlow has been shakey in recent weeks and at fault for a couple goals imo.

I’d still give the current system a go with Fraser there and getting Willock to keep arriving into the box like he has done. He’d be most natural and if Willock has a Nolan-seque run of scoring arriving into the box then it might get us over the line. He had two of our best chances at Chelsea, obviously scored against Southampton. I’d try it anyway.

Dubravka

Willock, Hayden

Fraser, Miggy, ASM

Gayle

I’d still give the current system a go with Fraser there and getting Willock to keep arriving into the box like he has done. He’d be most natural and if Willock has a Nolan-seque run of scoring arriving into the box then it might get us over the line. He had two of our best chances at Chelsea, obviously scored against Southampton. I’d try it anyway.

I just think the current system was successful because both Everton and Southampton both play narrow and without naturally wingers.

Chelsea have set the blueprint on how to expose the diamond in stretching the pitch wide and pushing full backs / wing backs high.

I also think Gayle is a must when Wilson is out as nobody offers a goal threat like him. Even though his all round game is left wanting he does continually get chances when played up top due to his strikers instinct.

Certainly more likely than a few weeks ago. I was confident even the useless sack of shite we have managing NUFC/SportsDirect UTD could muster enough to keep this squad up.

Especially given the start Sheff Utd, West Brom, Fulham had...Goes to show the ineptness of this useless twat that it is now almost 50/50 or close to it.

Add the loss of Wilson and possibly Miggy for a while and the doo doo is getting deeper.

Fulham and Burnley wins tomorrow please  :love:

Why?

Really?

Well yes  :lol:  I get his sentiments but and there’s days I want the fuking lot to burn but I’d rather just stay in the PL if for nothing other that vanity  :lol:

Dunno maybe he’s right  :undecided:

Why?

Really?

Well yes  :lol:  I get his sentiments but and there’s days I want the fuking lot to burn but I’d rather just stay in the PL if for nothing other that vanity  :lol:

One thing I've learnt about Mike Ashley's era is he doesn't give a fuck he'll see us as safe job done  with the fans returning no matter whos in the hot seat,IF and it's s big if  the takeover is close he knows the closer we sink the more money he'll lose.

So yes I'd rather we sink Futher and Futher to see how he plays it replace Bruce the takeover might have legs,keep him and it's the same shit over n over again

Why?

Really?

One thing I've learnt about Mike Ashley's era is he doesn't give a f*** he'll see us as safe job done  with the fans returning no matter whos in the hot seat,IF and it's s big if  the takeover is close he knows the closer we sink the more money he'll lose.

So yes I'd rather we sink Futher and Futher to see how he plays it replace Bruce the takeover might have legs,keep him and it's the same s*** over n over again

As time goes by with the pandemic grinding life to a hault it’s made me realise football isn’t my passion anymore , I’m so fortunate to have saw the signing of Keegan and be there in the middle of the East stand the day he made his debut, be witness to Beardsley, Ginola, Gazza, Shearer , Tino, etc the incredible 90’s , some folk have only known Ashley  :'(  They haven’t seen us at our best, our very best.

Winning trophies is something other teams do, we just love the day and the craic, the songs and the beer .

Don’t think we will ever get those days back in my lifetime , I’m 52 .

Why?

Really?

One thing I've learnt about Mike Ashley's era is he doesn't give a f*** he'll see us as safe job done  with the fans returning no matter whos in the hot seat,IF and it's s big if  the takeover is close he knows the closer we sink the more money he'll lose.

So yes I'd rather we sink Futher and Futher to see how he plays it replace Bruce the takeover might have legs,keep him and it's the same s*** over n over again

As time goes by with the pandemic grinding life to a hault it’s made me realise football isn’t my passion anymore , I’m so fortunate to have saw the signing of Keegan and be there in the middle of the East stand the day he made his debut, be witness to Beardsley, Ginola, Gazza, Shearer , Tino, etc the incredible 90’s , some folk have only known Ashley  :'(  They haven’t seen us at our best, our very best.

Winning trophies is something other teams do, we just love the day and the craic, the songs and the beer .

Don’t think we will ever get those days back in my lifetime , I’m 52 .

I'm a bit younger than you but pretty much how I feel. Football doesn't hold the same importance for me as it once did. Nowhere near in fact. I'd love this takeover to happen but no way would it even come close to the excitement I had when Keegan arrived as manager. I can barely watch a live game on TV these days, Newcastle or anyone else.

Merse and the gang on Soccer Saturday virtually licking their lips at Fulham's prospects of  catching the teams above them. Only caught bits of it, but pretty sure it's us they will be seeing as the vulnerable strugglers, especially with a hopeless fat dope at the helm who is clearly shitting his pants already.

Heard them a couple of hours ago and it was us that they were saying was most vulnerable. Merson the main one saying a Fulham win tonight and were looking desperate. Sherwood stated Bruce has enough premier league games under his belt to see us ok. Both clueless as per.

Heard them a couple of hours ago and it was us that they were saying was most vulnerable. Merson the main one saying a Fulham win tonight and were looking desperate. Sherwood stated Bruce has enough premier league games under his belt to see us ok. Both clueless as per.

Great avatar btw :lol:

Sherwood giving Bruce the vote of confidence - there’s your problem with the English game right there.