Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Loos like Fulham’s decent run has put us right back in the shits again, as I feared would happen.

We’re going to be very lucky if we stay up, but we’ll likely just get relegated next season w/o a takeover. So long as Ashley is there it is only a matter of when, not if.

9 the way I’m feeling now. There’s just no leadership ready for a relegation scrap from the manager and I think our players will feel the weight of pressure. We’ve been rudderless for months and the only way we stay up is if Fulham stutter and Wilson comes back and scores a few. Bar a takeover we’ll go down next season anyway if Bruce stays 🤷‍♂️

A friend of mine said after the Everton game that he wondered if that win relegated us and I’m starting to  believe it now. It probably bought Bruce the time to take us down.

Listening to Parker’s enthusiasm, coupled with Fulham now getting results their performances have deserved, compared to Bruce’s defeatism and the evaporation of his 10 point safety blanked it’s hard to see us not going down.

I’m hopeful we’ll get our shit together and scratch enough points but if it’s a straight shootout with us and Fulham we’ll lose it. I think we might need Brighton or Burnley to go on a horrendous run.

I’m at a 9

Unless Bruce is gone by Monday we will go down and even at that Ashley will just give Jones the job and I’m not convinced he’d be a great number 1.

Heading for our 3rd relegation under Ashley and we all saw it coming months ago. That’ll be the end of takeover in my opinion too.

I don't hold any hope we will stay up and the teams above us may as well already be safe. We deserve to go down with this cunt in charge.

How the media can reel of the same shit that he's a good manager/ unlucky etc is beyond me. Surely anyone watching our games could see how terrible it has been and the lack of tactics.

I have a feeling Southampton may get dragged into this. Their form since start of year has been bad. They had that win against Liverpool and that's about it. Might be wishful thinking.

It could end up being a bit of a scrap. Us, Burnley, Brighton and Palace are all also at risk if Fulham string a few results together.

It's that time of year, especially this season where teams you expect to lose often cause shock upsets because the team they play are comfortable midtable or have nothing to play for.

However we don't look like a team who will cause those upsets.

It's that time of year, especially this season where teams you expect to lose often cause shock upsets because the team they play are comfortable midtable or have nothing to play for.

However we don't look like a team who will cause those upsets.

That starts when Bruce is flapping his gums pre match about how amazing the other team are and how hard a game it is, talking about how he “howps” we can play well.....no wonder the players turn up defeated when our useless cunt of a manager does.

To be honest, this will be the easiest one to take if we do go. I of course want us to stay up just for the glimmer of hope that something may change and we may begin to feel like we can do something again under a new regime. However if we go down this time, it will be sweetened considerably by MA's investment plummeting in value and all of these clowns, these weasels, the pundits, Luke Edwards' and the likes being shown up as the dimwitted idiots they are, and Bruce as the inept chancer that he is. It's exactly what Ashley deserves for even considering Steve fucking Bruce, the biggest failure in PL history worthy enough to be trusted with keeping his asset's value in tact.  All of the above are made for each other, and just shows to me that as you move up the hierarchy, competence seems to decrease not increase as we tend to assume must be the case. If any one of us in our average jobs made repeated glaring errors, showed a lack of fundamental understanding and showed no signs of improvement across multiple years, we'd be tossed out by our collars and deservedly so. Just look at Luke Edwards, the guy is clearly as thick as mince, the amount of people on this forum alone who could write compelling, honest, insightful articles about our club, yet you have this guy, not even from the area, can barely put a sentence together, can't fucking spell, has admitted he's a troll, openly provokes fans... and he's the man covering the club? I know people who would fucking dream of a job like that.

To be honest, this will be the easiest one to take if we do go. I of course want us to stay up just for the glimmer of hope that something may change and we may begin to feel like we can do something again under a new regime. However if we go down this time, it will be sweetened considerably by MA's investment plummeting in value and all of these clowns, these weasels, the pundits, Luke Edwards' and the likes being shown up as the dimwitted idiots they are, and Bruce as the inept chancer that he is. It's exactly what Ashley deserves for even considering Steve fucking Bruce, the biggest failure in PL history worthy enough to be trusted with keeping his asset's value in tact.  All of the above are made for each other, and just shows to me that as you move up the hierarchy, competence seems to decrease not increase as we tend to assume must be the case. If any one of us in our average jobs made repeated glaring errors, showed a lack of fundamental understanding and showed no signs of improvement across multiple years, we'd be tossed out by our collars and deservedly so. Just look at Luke Edwards, the guy is clearly as thick as mince, the amount of people on this forum alone who could write compelling, honest, insightful articles about our club, yet you have this guy, not even from the area, can barely put a sentence together, can't fucking spell, has admitted he's a troll, openly provokes fans... and he's the man covering the club? I know people who would fucking dream of a job like that.

Absolutely brilliant and spot on.  It tells you everything you need to know about the "experts" when the ordinary Newcastle fan tied them in knots about our inept Head Coach.  We called it donkeys ago.