Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I'm on a 5-6. 7 points in 3-4 games when your down at the bottom is usually enough to get you away a little and put someone else in. All it has done for us is not let us get cut adrift, good in once aspect, bad in another. The good news is that you could see that as others above due a dip in form, and we need to be taking as range of it when it happens. If we beat WBA then we are level on points with them and I would say it would almost certainly be enough to see us pull out of the relegation zone, if not then we have dragged another team well into the battle.

WBA are nothing special and are missing a few players, we must capitalise, these are the games that are going to be important, we need to learn to beat the teams around us, if we can do that more then we should be ok.

We need to at least have 20 by the turn of the year which there is at least hope of, we aren't 1 or 2 wins away from the team's above us and still over half the season to go.  This is before mentioning all of the negatives and glaring problems with the squad like.

It really is 50-50 I reckon

theres enough there to save us ( we as a club should be looking for more) but the players are only able to get it from themselves in certain games ,eg spurs, liverpool. The rest of the time this manager just isn't capable of lifting them.

1 point from Villa and Everton at home undoes the 6 we got from Liverpool and Spurs. We're right back in the thick of it and we've got to overhaul either Norwich, Swansea, Bournemouth or West Brom. I think we'll do it but it'll go down to the wire. I'll go 4 but a loss on Monday means 1 less team we can reel in.

theres enough there to save us ( we as a club should be looking for more) but the players are only able to get it from themselves in certain games ,eg spurs, liverpool. The rest of the time this manager just isn't capable of lifting them.

ie the games scouts might be judging them on

1 game to go before we're halfway through the season and have played every other team. We're in the relegation zone and have been most of this year.

Find it a bit odd how people are so calm, relatively speaking. We're fucking crap. :lol:

1 game to go before we're halfway through the season and have played every other team. We're in the relegation zone and have been most of this year.

Find it a bit odd how people are so calm, relatively speaking. We're fucking crap. :lol:

Can only assume it's because we're only 2 goals adrift despite this. That and we had a hiding in a while.

We are shite like.

Can only assume it's because we're only 2 goals adrift despite this. That and we had a hiding in a while.

We are shite like.

There's only Villa that are truly gone already though. There's no way they can recover from so far back.

The mackems have been wank lately but they've lost against Arsenal away (we lost at home to them), Watford at home (we lost the same fixture), Chelsea away (we drew at home) and Man City away (they lost 4-1 today, we lost 6-1 :lol:).

You're right in that there are still loads of teams involved, but that doesn't change the fact we've had chances to pull ourselves out of it all season and simply haven't been able to do so.

Find it a bit odd how people are so calm, relatively speaking. We're f***ing crap. :lol:

I guess people are getting used to where Ashley has us as a club right now. There should be a revolt about the constant level of underachievement while the club is being abused, but people just shrugg off the constant stream of disappointments nowadays. In hindsight, maybe it would have been better to lose the West Ham game in May and just be done with it.

Find it a bit odd how people are so calm, relatively speaking. We're f***ing crap. :lol:

I guess people are getting used to where Ashley has us as a club right now. There should be a revolt about the constant level of underachievement while the club is being abused, but people just shrugg off the constant stream of disappointments nowadays. In hindsight, maybe it would have been better to lose the West Ham game in May and just be done with it.

50k being spoon fed shit, lapping it up- and thanking the fat man for feeding them shit.

The biggest reason for me is because I don't really care if we go down.  We're shit and making up the numbers, yet again, and will be as long as Ashley is in charge of us in this league.