Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

If the PL has any balls, there will be at least a couple of bans handed out after that. Have a feeling they wont tho.

Will probably have to given how farcical it became at the end with both benches fighting.

Whilst far from relaxed lets be realistic...our only remaining away game is against a team who've lost what, 7 on the bounce? Leicester will be champions this time next week, spurs just lost their best player and likely to be reeling from a sickening Chelsea equaliser. Mackems have been lucky so much the last 4 seasons, they're luck's run out. Circled the drain once too often. Chelsea, Everton, Stoke away and someone else....Four points a probability, likely less.

So what I'm saying is, Norwich to stay up.

Boom. Who called it? This guy *does thumbs thing*

Please ignore the final sentence in that post, I'm notoriously inconsistent.

Whilst far from relaxed lets be realistic...our only remaining away game is against a team who've lost what, 7 on the bounce? Leicester will be champions this time next week, spurs just lost their best player and likely to be reeling from a sickening Chelsea equaliser. Mackems have been lucky so much the last 4 seasons, they're luck's run out. Circled the drain once too often. Chelsea, Everton, Stoke away and someone else....Four points a probability, likely less.

Meh, you were late to the party

Meh, you were late to the party

:okay:

I'm unappreciated in my time.

Guest firetotheworks

Think I'll go down to a 7 if Alli and Dembele are both out of our match.

Does this somehow put more pressure on us at Villa?

Previously it was just a matter of concentrating on beating Villa, then see what happens with spuds. Now, it feels like "fuck, we can do this" and believe we can beat spuds also, possibly looking too far ahead.

Hopefully Rafa sorts that out.

Well Alli is definitely out, and Dembele is currently licking Costa's childhood memories from one thumb and spatial awareness from the other so.....yeah.

Well Alli is definitely out, and Dembele is currently licking Costa's childhood memories from one thumb and spatial awareness from the other so.....yeah.

[emoji38][emoji38]wonderfully put.

Lamela must have a ban coming his way too, surely?

Lamela must have a ban coming his way too, surely?

Absolutely should.

Basically, Tottenham could be without: Alderweireld (injury), Rose (injury), Lamela (susp), Alli (susp), Dembele (susp). That is a significantly weaker Spurs team then we could have dreamed off. I think the only way it could be improved is if Kane and Erikson go off against Southampton on Sunday.

They're also going to be massively down with nothing to play for now, they're guaranteed Champions League football. They'll be on the beach and not wanting any further injuries ahead of the Euros.

This has fell perfectly for us, it really has - we simply must grasp this and get two wins here which will give us such a chance.

As long as we win our last two games, then I think we have a really good chance. Even this:

http://i65.tinypic.com/ehcabt.png

would see us stay up:

17. Newcastle    39

-----------------

18. Norwich        38

19. Sunderland  37

Amazing how tight it still is.

I think we'll beat Villa and maybe manage a draw against Spurs.  But I think sunderland will get points.  I think they'll lose to Chelsea.  But more than likely beat Everton and Watford. 

I think Norwich will probably beat Watford and lose the other two.  So it's not them I'm worried about. 

Guest firetotheworks

You can tell that we've got far too much time between Palace and Villa like. We're all just constantly thinking about every conceivable scenario because we can't deal with having to wait for it. :lol:

You can tell that we've got far too much time between Palace and Villa like. We're all just constantly thinking about every conceivable scenario because we can't deal with having to wait for it. :lol:

http://sarcastify.com/media/Feels-450x270.png

http://sarcastify.com/media/Feels-450x270.png

:lol: