Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Six more wins and a draw in the second half of the season will probably be enough. As shit as we are, we should be able to manage that in 21 games. 

We haven't won our last 8 games so 6 wins in 21 seems ambitious right now.

Six more wins and a draw in the second half of the season will probably be enough. As s*** as we are, we should be able to manage that in 21 games. 

We haven't won our last 8 games so 6 wins in 21 seems ambitious right now.

That’s as Saint maximim has been out a month he will soon change that sadly for us wanting Bruce out ASAP

Quietly confident we'll stay up, but it won't be pretty. Lard arse will get us sucked in to it, Burnley and Fulham have got two games in hand on us.

Can see plenty of other teams picking up form and shorting their shit out before we do.

Maybe optimistic, but I see 11 games that we should be thinking we can get at least a point from. Bold defiantly games we should be winning if we want to stay up.

26 JAN - Leeds            H

3  FEB - Palace          H

6  FEB - Southampton H

27 FEB - Wolves          H

6  MAR- WBA            A

13 MAR - Villa            H

20 MAR - Brighton      A

10 APR - Burnleh        A

17 APR - West Ham    H

15 MAY - Sheff U        H

23 MAY - Fulham        A

Sp

Quietly confident we'll stay up, but it won't be pretty. Lard arse will get us sucked in to it, Burnley and Fulham have got two games in hand on us.

Can see plenty of other teams picking up form and shorting their shit out before we do.

Maybe optimistic, but I see 11 games that we should be thinking we can get at least a point from. Bold defiantly games we should be winning if we want to stay up.

26 JAN - Leeds            H

3  FEB - Palace          H

6  FEB - Southampton H

27 FEB - Wolves          H

6  MAR- WBA            A

13 MAR - Villa            H

20 MAR - Brighton      A

10 APR - Burnleh        A

17 APR - West Ham    H

15 MAY - Sheff U        H

23 MAY - Fulham        A

So essentially, going by that list we have eleven ‘winnable’ games left and winning 6 six of them could possible be enough (just about).

I believe we’ll do it, but it is going to be close.

Are Villa still isolating players for our game on Saturday? If they aren’t we won’t win another point and will absolutely go down with Bruce still here.

It’s been over 2 weeks on Saturday for villa since the outbreak so I think they are all back.

Fair to say we’re favourites to go down now. A new manager would take months to get this style of play and mentality out of the team.

You cant just leave it with Bruce .

GWN, may I introduce you to Mr Mike Ashley.

I actually get this will be tough for anyone coming in buy having ASM back will help the new man, Darlow must be the most busiest keepers and Dubs on back passes alone.Not just this season as it seems drilled into these players to collect the ball and pass it backwards , its chronic, can they change? Can they pass? A new coach needs to sort them out or any manager will struggle with this lot.

But we have to make the change now, not next week etc NOW. This side has doom running through it , we have enough points still to salvage this but on current form and current management we will lose every game till the end of the season.EVERY FUKING ONE .

New man , or we go and may never come back , let that sink in.