Newcastle United 3-2 West Ham United - Post-match reaction from page 17

Yorkie

24 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Watch Bruce be like "its not good for your health being Newcastle manager" instead of accepting responsibility for his own rancid 2nd half tactics the odious cunt. 

Called it. What a bell end.

God, sorry to be miserable and I'm honestly not trying to be contrary, but I feel absolutely tortured when we win atm. Two years of not only not experiencing the emotions of supporting a club, but knowing others are; therefore meaning you've got the double-whammy of missing out as well. Think I'm at my point of most desperation re a change of ownership; can really feel a massive hole in me life. 

Just now, Yorkie said:

God, sorry to be miserable and I'm honestly not trying to be contrary, but I feel absolutely tortured when we win atm. Two years of not only not experiencing the emotions of supporting a club, but knowing others are; therefore meaning you've got the double-whammy of missing out as well. Think I'm at my point of most desperation re a change of ownership; can really feel a massive hole in me life. 

Pretty natural at this point. Not least for you poor sods living in around Newcastle. The PIF saga will end one way or another with this arbitration. I truly believe Ashley will quickly sell to someone else if it fails and there are a few people in the wings. It's the only reason I want us to stay up. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Lets just believe it isn't a flamethrower when we get there.

3 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Bruce interview shocker, he answers the question before the question is finished. Its not a fucking quiz show you fucking meat wagon.

Didn't even make sense half the time. Best part was his frustration about how we played in the second, when he said "all the things we spoke about at half time was, look lets not go deep lets go after them. We were brilliant on the counter account in the first time and thought that would materialize more."

So did you want to not play deep and counter attack or come out and attack and control the game?? lol

8 minutes - "never seen that before in the premier league." (no only every game when you played for Manure lol)

4 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Apparently everyone except Bruce knows that when playing v 10 men with a lead you keep passing the ball from side to side until a gap opens up.

Not invite them to have the ball and attack.

Aye that was quite inventive tbf, probably the only way you can neutralise the extra man advantage is to let them have the ball and sit back. 

15 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Apparently everyone except Bruce knows that when playing v 10 men with a lead you keep passing the ball from side to side until a gap opens up.

Not invite them to have the ball and attack.

I remember Souness doing the same years ago against Chelsea. 1-0 up against 10 men and Graeme decided to proceed with the narrowest formation possible to ensure that we wouldn't stretch Chelsea out too much. Diarrhea for brains, the pair of them.

This game for West Ham feels like our 4-0 loss game against Wigan back in April 2012. We were on a six match winning run and expected to continue that march towards the Champions League with Cisse perhaps in better form than Lingard is now. 

Think it'll shock them like it did us and they'll miss out on top 4. 

1 hour ago, Candi_Hills said:

I remember Souness doing the same years ago against Chelsea. 1-0 up against 10 men and Graeme decided to proceed with the narrowest formation possible to ensure that we wouldn't stretch Chelsea out too much. Diarrhea for brains, the pair of them.

Chelsea went down to 9 men that day and we were hanging on for dear life. 

bruce man. continuing to play 5 at the back against 10 men when we are getting overrun in midfield.

and Dubs wasnt great today. shite kicking, poor handling, and should have saved their first. 

shelvey was just awful.

Very pleased with the win, but also frustrated. We struggle to keep hold of the ball at the best of times, and even against 10 men that was apparent. 

We also need a decent anchorman in midfield. Longstaff, Almiron and Willock are basically attacking players. Shelvey can't defend. Hendrick doesn't have the heart. Hayden is the best bet at the moment, but even he looks like a cross between a centre back and a centre mid. 

The opposition seems to get through our midfield too easily.

2 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

We need another Tiote.

We need another manager. This gormless fat cunt is like a 18th century millstone dragging behind the club. Completely gifted 2 goals and an idiotic red card and his lack of managerial ability still nearly fucks it. He's as spineless as he is inept, we've got a few players of quality but they'll never flourish under this backward cunt. Ever. 

4 minutes ago, midds said:

We need another manager. This gormless fat cunt is like a 18th century millstone dragging behind the club. Completely gifted 2 goals and an idiotic red card and his lack of managerial ability still nearly fucks it. He's as spineless as he is inept, we've got a few players of quality but they'll never flourish under this backward cunt. Ever. 

Well yea, goes without saying.

I think John Carver would have managed the second half better than that.