Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

The puzzling bit is the bio has always referred to him as being bisexual. Maybe he is? Who knows?

If he's not - and it's his son-in-law, another family member or a close associate and he has no idea they're running it - I wonder how he'd react if/when he finds out they've put that in there...  :lol:

The bisexual bit sounds like a running joke the real MA would have with his cohort

Guest Cheesy Beans

It’s terrible really, I’m so conflicted with supporting my own club.

I want us to win because a takeover is much more likely as a PL club than anywhere else. And if we are taken over, it’s less likely to be through some chancers in the Championship and below. I also doubt we’d survive another relegation.

We also have some really likeable players in the team and I’d like them to do well.

But equally, Bruce is an absolute fucking wanker and I’d love to see the club crash and burn around him. He ruins my enjoyment of watching the team far more than any other manager we’ve had, including Pardew. The sheer snideyness of the man and his supporters in the media is revolting.

I also hate Ashley and would love for his pathetic ownership of the club to get everything it deserves.

The goal went in yesterday and I was too busy trying to work out whether or not it was a good thing, I didn’t even really celebrate it. What a pathetic situation to be in as a supporter of a football club.

I then realise my ‘best case’ scenario for all things considered is 10th - 17th and bowing out of the cups. I’ve then realised, this is exactly what Ashley wants.

The whole thing needs to fuck off until we’ve been taken over and Bruce has been pulled through the streets of Newcastle naked and thrown into the Tyne.

:lol:

No way that's Ashley. Not sure he's ever shown that level of wit in his personality.

As positive and as brilliant the tweets have been, there's no basis for believing there's any substance behind them (I think anyway, unless there's something that they've shown to be ITK about).

I really want to believe them but whoever is it could just well be the best wind up merchant on the internet.