Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

https://www.bbc.com/sport/54246745

Shame

For the PL :iamatwat:

I’m glad fans aren’t allowed.

1. Fucks the PL off.

2. Will make sure that Ashley actively tries to sell the club.

Downside is, other than the Saudis there is zero interest in the club and this won’t help with that.

I still find it hard to believe the PL are avoiding the Saudi billions that could potentially be invested via the club into the league, etc.

The govt decision to block a return to fans attending games live has been a nice kick in the bollocks to the PL who are now predictably moaning about it via their media mouthpieces.

They are claiming that the PL clubs won't be able to support the lower divisions, but then of course the question will be asked, how come Chelsea Sputnik can afford to splash £200m on new players this summer alone?

Shame

1. Fucks the PL off.

Downside is, other than the Saudis there is zero interest in the club and this won’t help with that.

I still find it hard to believe the PL are avoiding the Saudi billions that could potentially be invested via the club into the league, etc.

The govt decision to block a return to fans attending games live has been a nice kick in the bollocks to the PL who are now predictably moaning about it via their media mouthpieces.

They are claiming that the PL clubs won't be able to support the lower divisions, but then of course the question will be asked, how come Chelsea Sputnik can afford to splash £200m on new players this summer alone?

Football has become one giant ass pisstake, hasn't it? (has been for quite some time, mind)

Shame

1. f***s the PL off.

Football has become one giant ass pisstake, hasn't it? (has been for quite some time, mind)

And that is the whole point in regards to the takeover.  We either get taken over and have the means to compete or as you say.....its just a total pisstake.

Shame

1. f***s the PL off.

And that is the whole point in regards to the takeover.  We either get taken over and have the means to compete or as you say.....its just a total pisstake.

Aye it will no longer be a piss-take if we can compete.

Shame

1. f***s the PL off.

Aye it will no longer be a p*ss-take if we can compete.

No it will still be a piss take but rather be in the pissee group than the pissed on group

Shame

1. f***s the PL off.

No it will still be a piss take but rather be in the pissee group than the pissed on group

If clubs could only on money they generated without sugar daddy owners, we'd be up there with the pissees anyway, assuming we hired even vaguely competent directors to run the business.

Shame

1. f***s the PL off.

I'd rather not piss on anybody, and not stand in a position where I'm likely to be pissed on.

Shame

1. f***s the PL off.

I'd rather not piss on anybody, and not stand in a position where I'm likely to be pissed on.

This threat is getting deeply philosophical now

Shame

1. f***s the PL off.

This threat is getting deeply philosophical now

I just hope I don't get pissed on. That's my philosophy.

Shame

1. f***s the PL off.

No it will still be a p*ss take but rather be in the pissee group than the p*ssed on group

I'd rather not p*ss on anybody, and not stand in a position where I'm likely to be p*ssed on.

That was pretty much a given in the old gallowgate end  :naughty:

Shame

1. f***s the PL off.

No it will still be a p*ss take but rather be in the pissee group than the p*ssed on group

I'd rather not p*ss on anybody, and not stand in a position where I'm likely to be p*ssed on.

That was pretty much a given in the old gallowgate end  :naughty:

Never happened to me, although I often stood in the afterglow.

Everyone seems to think it’s him, but I am not convinced.

Yeah, I thought I saw it disproved somewhere.

Also I pray to the gods that this post takes us to a fresh page.

Edit: the gods were merciful.

A look at his followers suggests it probably is him like.

So what if it is 'someone' am I missing something?  He is saying happy saudi day or some such

So what if it is 'someone' am I missing something?  He is saying happy saudi day or some such

He's Staveleys husband

Ta, but still a bit of a meh  :dontknow:

But it's obvious that you didn't know it was Staveley's husband.  Jesus, it's been in the news and all over Toon websites for about a hundred years.  Do you not feel a little bit silly/embarrassed?