Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Heres to you mate, I hope today really is the day, would go down in history. Sadly come 10pm I think everyone be taking the piss instead :(

Hope not :)

Thankyou . . I 'hope not' too !!

Well you know for sure it's happening don't you so hoping isn't a problem.

Heres to you mate, I hope today really is the day, would go down in history. Sadly come 10pm I think everyone be taking the piss instead :(

Hope not :)

Thankyou . . I 'hope not' too !!

Well you know for sure it's happening don't you so hoping isn't a problem.

It's already happened, whether the PL like it or not. Or something.

Edwards is on one this morning, sticking the boot into 'The Bidders' for the delays.

Blaming them for the leaks, yet whilst there was the article in the WSJ, the first 'official' stuff was the companies house documents which are publicly accessible anyway, so nothing PIF/PCP could have done to prevent that 'leak'.

He does seem really bitter about these bidders.

Henry Mauriss, on the other hand....  :rolleyes:

360 thrown the towel in as well. Oh dear.

yeah because the saudi's have never been involved in takeovers before and have no international lawyers to consult. just a load of them sitting in a campsite smoking a sheesha around an open fire with a load of cash stashes away in a trunk... "I know, let's buy a football club!!"

Just seen the Keys clip on Twitter. Dear me.

"Reason it hasn't gone through is PL know they can't allow it to"

"PL under pressure from 'other sources' to approve it" (guess he means the UK Gov)

"Newcastle may have a new owner, but it wont be the one on the table" (the Saudis)

Final throw of the Propaganda dice?

Hopefully.

I just want an announcement one way or the other now.

We waited for WTO report and expected decision shortly after. It's the same situation now, just this time it's PL ending. There is no indication however that the decision is coming this week, so it still might take months and months for this to happen. I am desperate for this to go through, but it has been so quiet lately and all to indications have been pointing towards Ashley era continuing.

If HM has been interested since November, why hasn’t he tried to buy us?

I hate Luke Edwards me like, baldy cockney tosser.

But do you know how he is in his day to day life???

Because unless you do... You can't have an opinion on someone. (see stevey bacon's thread)

Some great lads and lasses follow this club with no connections to the area, however they get what this club is about.

This badly cockney cnut however seems to revel in writing pure s*** with the intention of winding people up, he really should f*** off back to orient or wherever he f***ing came from.

He’s claimed on 2 occasions now that exclusivity has lapsed with the Saudi bid with no follow up whatsoever, and on both occasions this has not been corroborated by anyone.

As others have said he is out of the loop on this and desperate for attention, a f***ing cringe worthy cnut best ignored. He would be one of the first closely followed by Bird who I would ban if the new owners get the keys.