Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

The angle worth pursuing is the money invested into the city, during what will be a global economic crisis. Turning that down is ludicrous, surely the government want to have a word about that. But apparently not.

I gave up on watching FA Cup coverage after 10 mins, it hurts too much. Don't want to watch any football anymore because it reminds me.

This is based on nothing else but either blind hope or stupidity. I do think this is a ploy by the Saudis to put pressure on the PL. Also to put a positive spin on it also shows how desperate they are to buy the club. Amanda is right in saying that it is up to the fans now, at the end of the day we are there customers and good ones at that.

It might not work but putting as much pressure on the the league and media should be the goal. It will take something unique and good thinking for them to give a shit but all we can do is it give it ago and support each other rather than bashing each other. Time to be united as never being so important. Sorry for the cringy PUN!🤣

This is based on nothing else but either blind hope or stupidity. I do think this is a ploy by the Saudis to put pressure on the PL. Also to put a positive spin on it also shows how desperate they are to buy the club. Amanda is right in saying that it is up to the fans now, at the end of the day we are there customers and good ones at that.

It might not work but putting as much pressure on the the league and media should be the goal. It will take something unique and good thinking for them to give a shit but all we can do is it give it ago and support each other rather than bashing each other. Time to be united as never being so important. Sorry for the cringy PUN!🤣

Surely the only thing that would get there attention would be everyone cancelling their Sky and BT sports packages in protest, which considering we can't even empty out the stadium for one game seems unlikely to happen. I've cancelled mine anyway, back to streaming sites for me.

Surely the only thing that would get there attention would be everyone cancelling their Sky and BT sports packages in protest, which considering we can't even empty out the stadium for one game seems unlikely to happen. I've cancelled mine anyway, back to streaming sites for me.

It's a start, nobody likes making less money. Ashley was rattled when we targeted his shitty brands even though people argued it wouldn't bother him it clearly did

Hopefully Hattice’s pen is furiously scrawling away on a letter to post off to Milan.

Yep. If they do proceed with a bid for Milan, I guess we'll find out if we were all just paranoid that everyone wanted to prevent NUFC moving upwards, and we should see similar actions/efforts towards Milan from Hatice, and Amnesty Int'l, etc.

Hopefully Hattice’s pen is furiously scrawling away on a letter to post off to Milan.

Yep. If they do proceed with a bid for Milan, I guess we'll find out if we were all just paranoid that everyone wanted to prevent NUFC moving upwards, and we should see similar actions/efforts towards Milan from Hatice, and Amnesty Int'l, etc.

Wasn’t there some sort of shenanigans regarding Serie A broadcasts, too? Spicy...

Really well put

:clap:

Clip the last 3 or 4 seconds where he's saying 'The Newcastle fans want answers, we deserve answers. Give us a fucking answer' and get everyone spamming it to the PL, PL sponsors, Liverpool, Spurs, all over.

If everybody had cancelled their subscription, in protest of Ashley, the PL would have passed this overnight.

Really well put

:clap:

Clip the last 3 or 4 seconds where he's saying 'The Newcastle fans want answers, we deserve answers. Give us a fucking answer' and get everyone spamming it to the PL, PL sponsors, Liverpool, Spurs, all over.

Spam this all over