Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Time to turn the screw guys

Time to contact councillors, MEP's, newspapers here and abroad....

Contact the regional investment people for the north east, ask for a statement on the denial of investment

Social media campaign needs to be stepped up, not just on twitter but insta, linkedin, facebook, etc etc

Why not contact the other other PL clubs who were not opposed to the takeover? 2 against = 18 for.

I would recommend everyone take Staveley comments at face value personally.

Unfortunately, nothing material seems to have changed.

Why should we?

Nothing she has told Caulkin et al has come to pass. That's 3 years of being confident of buying us ffs.

If she had some sort of track record for telling the truth then I could see your point.

On a side note, what happens if she's laughed out of court in her case against Barclays?

On a side note, what happens if she's laughed out of court in her case against Barclays?

My guess is that you and Penn will appear in this thread within 15 minutes, posting about it and possibly including the :rolleyes: emote

I would recommend everyone take Staveley comments at face value personally.

Unfortunately, nothing material seems to have changed.

Why should we?

Nothing she has told Caulkin et al has come to pass. That's 3 years of being confident of buying us ffs.

If she had some sort of track record for telling the truth then I could see your point.

Because all of the journalists reporting on this also aren’t bastions of integrity and it’s the only official statement we have had?

I’m not sure why you seem to absolutely loathe somehow who hasn’t done anything to you but crack on.

I still dont think this is a real account.

He uses the same mug shot for WhatsApp Twitter and LinkedIn like.

Do we have another BZG situation  :kasper:

Wouldn't be in the least bit surprising.

Guest ClintonBaptiste

So , heres a conspiracy theory - Staveley and Ashley hatch a scheme to screw £17 M out of gullible Saudis - get them interested in buying NUFC knowing for a fact it wont go through - wait till the fuss dies down from the failure of the takeover then split the £17m

So , heres a conspiracy theory - Staveley and Ashley hatch a scheme to screw £17 M out of gullible Saudis - get them interested in buying NUFC knowing for a fact it wont go through - wait till the fuss dies down from the failure of the takeover then split the £17m

Aye sounds class that.

?u=http%3A%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.com%2F-bHQXF1wGCYk%2FUAUlL0IMumI%2FAAAAAAAAGr4%2Fb_PUVLmFwbI%2Fs1600%2FBreakign%2Bbad%2B-%2Byou%2Bgot%2Bme.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Guest Cheesy Beans

Almost as likely as Covid being caused by 5G.

So , heres a stupid theory - Staveley and Ashley hatch a scheme to screw £17 M out of gullible Saudis - get them interested in buying NUFC knowing for a fact it wont go through - wait till the fuss dies down from the failure of the takeover then split the £17m

Guest reefatoon

I'm getting the word.......... Mentalist