Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Seriously want to get a woman chairman after Sean’s posts this morning. I wrote the ultimate meltdown post at it this morning to vent my rage but decided I’d rather stick around rather than rage quit.

Still he’s the biggest pond life ever to have existed on this forum. Sgrey, womblemaster, Lee Stewart and RobertT were all clearly more evolutionary superior.

:clap:

Seriously want to get a woman chairman after Sean’s posts this morning. I wrote the ultimate meltdown post at it this morning to vent my rage but decided I’d rather stick around rather than rage quit.

Still he’s the biggest pond life ever to have existed on this forum. Sgrey, womblemaster, Lee Stewart and RobertT were all clearly more evolutionary superior.

:clap:

What did Sean post?

I've done some digging into this company. Every single article about them is literally posted BY

them. You can pay Yahoo etc to have an article about your company. Prime example:

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/bellagraph-founder-eva-hosts-obama-foundation-young-leaders-forum-and-attends-charity-dinner-auction-1029426789?op=1

Look at the bottom of the article and look at the source. Their social media is filled with photoshopped Obama photos. This is a fucking joke. The journalists spreading this shite should hang their head in shame that they've done no research on their reporting.

Gutted but im also done, ok im not and never will be. if and when we get rid of fatboy im convinced outside of pif we are trading like for like

So whats the point anymore, i never expected to see coutinho ect... here but investment in the right places. it was all so close..... again

Story of our lives

Will always love NUFC but its getting trying

Time to just forget about this. Move on.

And time to learn the lessons from this - don't believe somebody just because they claim to be buying NUFC and because we all want them to be telling the truth.

Staveley's done a fucking number on us here like. Again.

like a delicate swan. need to churn out about 13 HTT posts worth of creepy odes and poems about running a gloved hand up and down it

Tommy, man :lol:

I know I'm not the only weirdo, I'm just the only one brave enough to post  :huff:

:lol:

What has being a woman got to do with my posts this morning? Not the sharpest are you.

I'm actually creased at you sat raging at your computer writing a 'meltdown post' for something that you've perceived in your head. Seek help lad.

I've done some digging into this company. Every single article about them is literally posted BY

them. You can pay Yahoo etc to have an article about your company. Prime example:

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/bellagraph-founder-eva-hosts-obama-foundation-young-leaders-forum-and-attends-charity-dinner-auction-1029426789?op=1

Look at the bottom of the article and look at the source. Their social media is filled with photoshopped Obama photos. This is a fucking joke. The journalists spreading this shite should hang their head in shame that they've done no research on their reporting.

Is it totally fake then?

Journalists are shameless. That's been confirmed during this whole farce.

Obama pics seem photoshopped right? Press release in July. Doubt Barrack was flying over there to meet with them.

Nah.

https://www.esquiresg.com/talking-to-nelson-and-terence-loh-founders-of-the-novena-global-lifecare-about-president-obama-and-the-education-benefit-gala/

He didn't fly over to meet these guys, he had a few meetings booked over there I believe, one of them being

https://www.associationofmbas.com/business-schools/events/the-growth-faculty/

This whole "takeover" screams chancers. Look at their social media presence. 100 followers on Instagram with photoshopped images to represent their "brand"