Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

I can't be bothered to look back, but didn't the same journo tout around the idea they wanted it wrapped up by december? I vaguely recall some mention of a "deadline".

He did but then a few weeks ago mentioned due to the legal argument from Ashley’s side being quite strong they were happy to wait a bit longer.

I can't be bothered to look back, but didn't the same journo tout around the idea they wanted it wrapped up by december? I vaguely recall some mention of a "deadline".

What he’s basically said is we will hopefully have an idea of where this is heading in next 2 weeks. He previously said timescale was important to keep PIF at table, but i think he’s changed tact on that and indicated they are happy to wait for now.

He also said that there have been things that have happened in last 2 weeks which can be viewed as positive developments. He was certainly upbeat tonight regarding this going our way in the end.

I think we can truly say that Mimms has been scared away and a selfish few that don’t like anyone having any hope have spoiled it for everyone else. The problem is as well that’s exactly what they wanted and they get cheap frills from other peoples misery. Absolute cunts.

I think we can truly say that Mimms has been scared away and a selfish few that don’t like anyone having any hope have spoiled it for everyone else. The problem is as well that’s exactly what they wanted and they get cheap frills from other peoples misery. Absolute cunts.

I reckon it's this theory to be honest. Unfortunately the world is full of grade A wankers.

Mimms has popped in a few times before and said nothing to update iirc. (before he got all the grief)

No idea why he got so much stick, if you don't believe his info then there is no need to rant and rave about it.

Just let those that did believe it. Carry on.

I found it quite exciting reading his posts and its a great feeling when they come true.

He may be back at some point. He messaged me on here yesterday, so he's still visiting the site.

Think he's had his fingers burnt messaging someone on here, but I'm confident he'll return with news when there's something substantial.

He may be back at some point. He messaged me on here yesterday, so he's still visiting the site.

Think he's had his fingers burnt messaging someone on here, but I'm confident he'll return with news when there's something substantial.

That's good to know.

Did IMTTS get banned? He's been quiet recently if not.

I hope so. Whether or not some of his points are correct or not the fact is he doesn’t support the team. He’s doesn’t feel that empty depressing feeling of seeing the club continue in this zombie state year after year. But we do and we really need this glimmer of hope, even if it is misplaced and the fact he so smugly feels the need to shit on that just makes him a troll with press credentials.

Fuck him and the horse he rode in on, if the admins banned him, fair played to them

Did IMTTS get banned? He's been quiet recently if not.

I hope so. Whether or not some of his points are correct or not the fact is he doesn’t support the team. He’s doesn’t feel that empty depressing feeling of seeing the club continue in this zombie state year after year. But we do and we really need this glimmer of hope, even if it is misplaced and the fact he so smugly feels the need to shit on that just makes him a troll with press credentials.

Fuck him and the horse he rode in on, if the admins banned him, fair played to them

Exactly this. Well said.

Instead of panicking about Mimms on every fucking page, perhaps there should be acceptance that updates are sporadic and not every day, like is demanded around here.

It's not like binging a Netflix show in one day, it's been very slow moving.

Instead of panicking about Mimms on every fucking page, perhaps there should be acceptance that updates are sporadic and not every day, like is demanded around here.

:lol: precisely this :thup:

Instead of panicking about Mimms on every f***ing page, perhaps there should be acceptance that updates are sporadic and not every day, like is demanded around here.

:lol: precisely this :thup:

Who's Mimm?  And more importantly can he put the ball into the back of the onion net?