Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

I’m glad the PL took it upon themselves to protect us. How noble of them. A completely liquid investor from a sovereign wealth fund and British billionaires unable to buy the club but a highly leveraged buyout with Burnley’s cash accounts used as equity is ok. Glad they protected us. How noble of them.

We’re easily in a better position today than we would have been with our potential investors.

His mates that embarrassed he’s f***ed of??

Of course not.

What a weird thing to say.

There were two of them working on this, but one has now gone back to full-time work, and will only assist when he can from now on.

Are you involved with them?

Quite clear that he is

This is old news, Patterson explained all of this on Friday night on Nufc Matters

Old news, but very disappointing to read some of the disrespectful comments on here.

We should all be in this together.

Sorry, have I missed something? I was just asking if you are involved with them. Didn't mean anything by it.

His mates that embarrassed he’s f***ed of??

Of course not.

What a weird thing to say.

There were two of them working on this, but one has now gone back to full-time work, and will only assist when he can from now on.

Are you involved with them?

Quite clear that he is

This is old news, Patterson explained all of this on Friday night on Nufc Matters

Old news, but very disappointing to read some of the disrespectful comments on here.

We should all be in this together.

Sorry, have I missed something? I was just asking if you are involved with them. Didn't mean anything by it.

No problem!

No, I am not involved with them, though I share their ambition and opinions exactly and precisely.

Expect a middling development later

Please elaborate?

I hope that that wasn't a serious question.

I love the circle of posts which goes on in this thread.

1. Someone pretends to be ITK

2. People react with hope

3. ITK gets called out

4. ITK proved to be talking bollocks

5. Someone else pretends to be ITK

6. People react with hope

7. etc etc

That's just one page :lol:

Any significance in this ??

No, it's just an annual filing requirement.

It is, however if the takeover was dead in the water then you would expect the company to close.

So (and its still clutching a little) the fact that it's still being kept live suggests mileage that once the legal case(s) are through the parties will be back

Any significance in this ??

No, it's just an annual filing requirement.

It is, however if the takeover was dead in the water then you would expect the company to close.

So (and its still clutching a little) the fact that it's still being kept live suggests mileage that once the legal case(s) are through the parties will be back

Thats just the confirmation statement that every company has to file every 12 months to state that none of the previously submitted info has changed.

Means fuck all other than the company is still 'live'.