Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, Anderson said:

MBS blackmailing the government into getting involved probably isn’t the best way to go about proving he’s not ultimately in control like. :lol: 

I am finding it hard to Believe that any of this is actually about separation. It’s way bigger than that. It’s bigger than the PLs is poxy little test.

5 minutes ago, Anderson said:

MBS blackmailing the government into getting involved probably isn’t the best way to go about proving he’s not ultimately in control like. :lol: 

Pretty obvious this is bad news on that front like. I dare not look on the positivity nonsense thread to see the mental gymnastics involved in trying to spin it as a positive piece of news. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Pretty obvious this is bad news on that front like. I dare not look on the positivity nonsense thread to see the mental gymnastics involved in trying to spin it as a positive piece of news. :lol:

Leader to leader contact to facilitate a mutually hugely beneficial transaction . . . shock !!!

PROOF that MBS would own Newcastle United and that the PM owns Arsenal . .  oh yes, of course it is.

You all know that our Takeover will eventually happen, time to get on board with the rest of us.

12 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Stay put, the loonies will come to you.

36 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Walked away anyway haven’t they according to you, so won’t matter. 

Edited by et tu brute

I don't think this looks to good now, Boris is taking a lot of heat just now with the whole lobbying crisis concerning David Cameron, if this deal goes through its just another example of that.

Perhaps that's the reason for arbitration, so they can green light it and it looks sqeaky clean but it would be so much easier and helpful to Boris if it gets knocked back, he can then stand up in Parliament and inform the world that lobbying doesn't work.