UEFA Euro 2020 Final: England 1 - 1 Italy (Italy win 3-2 on pens)

Disco

12 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Matterface constantly makes pronouncements, that’s what pisses me off the most, not his lack of a basic understanding of what’s going on, on the pitch. It’s when he says stuff like (not his own words): “The beast is awake now and England fear it, but also know how to tame it” or “England’s eyes are wide open to the threat, they’re not sleeping lions anymore”. These fucking weird pronouncements where he speaks for individual players or the team in overblown cliches infuriates me 

Yeah but that's all Tyldelsey's fault.  He started it, society accepted it, Matterface continued it.  I'm serious :lol:

Edited by Interpolic

50 minutes ago, Pilko said:

BBC coverage surely wins the ratings war on Sunday? Heavily you'd expect.

So it should! HT last night for example was an absolute joke. We got about 30 seconds of actual match analysis sandwiched by 10 mins of adverts and a fucking tacky competition. Why would anyone pick that over the BBC?

“They’ve had their lateral flow tests, now comes the real test”

”there’s a picture of a future king in the crowd but I can see eleven kings on the pitch right now, arise prince Raheem”

”Kane? or was it his brother the Undertaker out there? Because he has buried them tonight”

“Gareth has gathered the Pride for one last hunt, and boy he will be proud of his young lions because they got their kill tonight and they’ll be feasting on it for the rest of their lives”

I’ve lost my head a bit today, done fuck all work 

Wasn't the member of staff thing about one of the coaching team having to leave the technical area? Surely it wasn't the players he was talking about [emoji38]

Actual football aside the only good thing about ITV last night was Roy Keane's story about his argument with a woman at a Neil Diamond concert. 

Compare that to the BBC intro against Germany where I had goosebumps within 30 seconds.