Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Watching the training sessions has me motivated to push harder in the gym this morning, so I can't imagine how buzzing these lot must feel. SHOULD feel, actually. We know the usual suspects like Shelvey will probably be well upset with all this proper training shit.

It feels different with Eddie and also the new owners. Eddie probably has the same traits and philosophies as Rafa. We all wanted Rafa to succeed and we genuinely knew he would have. Fat Mike was going to benefit any success Rafa would have the team achieve but the cunt was so stupid to even realise that so didn't back Rafa.

Now, with Howe and owners both wanting the same thing, it really feels like a fresh start, albeit with the same players for now. But it feels good infinitely.

Edited by nufcjb

Everything from yesterday alone has actually made me warm to him quite a bit. The insane work ethic, the great man-management, his enthusiasm for the game, his respect for the fanbase all comes across as very Keegan-esque. I just really hope his 16 months out of management has helped him better his game and we're getting the new and improved Eddie Howe who can actually take us to the next level.

He wasn't anywhere near my first choice and I was initially highly critical of him but I'd love to be proven wrong and see us become the club we want to be under his management.

1 minute ago, pedro111 said:

Been whistling the Baywatch tune all morning! [emoji38] Howay Eddie lad, whip these reprobates into shape!

The little explosion when hit the ball honestly tickled me! [emoji38]

Wasn't Emery described as being meticulous in his planning to an almost obsessive extent? 

Eddie Howe seems cut from the same cloth in that respect if not differing setup to that of emery. That fills me full of confidence that the owners have narrowed down to two meticulous football minded people.

You'd think that would apply to all coaches but clearly not when you consider what Bruce served up.

Just now, Carlito said:

Everything from yesterday alone has actually made me warm to him quite a bit. The insane work ethic, the great man-management, his enthusiasm for the game, his respect for the fanbase all comes across as very Keegan-esque. I just really hope his 16 months out of management has helped him better his game and we're getting the new and improved Eddie Howe who can actually take us to the next level.

He wasn't anywhere near my first choice and I was initially highly critical of him but I'd love to be proven wrong and see us become the club we want to be under his management.

Match made in heaven imo.