Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Guest neesy111

I did get worried after they Watford game but with signings and just getting the balance right to the side we've improved massively.  Deserves all the acclaids he's getting at the moment 👏

2 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

I did get worried after they Watford game but with signings and just getting the balance right to the side we've improved massively.  Deserves all the acclaids he's getting at the moment 👏

I was absolutely gutted after the Watford game. Had to stay away from every single Newcastle related thing for about a week. It was heavy like.

He's going to need those good signings in the summer because of how many injuries and fatigue absences we are going to have.

He's going to work them so hard that we will need a good squad for the second half of next season.

Reckon we could see a blistering start and then a drop off after January once tiredness kicks in.

26 minutes ago, STM said:

He's going to need those good signings in the summer because of how many injuries and fatigue absences we are going to have.

He's going to work them so hard that we will need a good squad for the second half of next season.

Reckon we could see a blistering start and then a drop off after January once tiredness kicks in.

what is the point of that unnecessarily odd prediction? 

Just now, Kanji said:

what is the point of that unnecessarily odd prediction? 

It was an observation. He works his players hard, therefore he will need a big squad to keep performances consistent.

What's the point in any opinion?

Just a randomly negative thing to say based off what? “I see us being great until Jan then falling off” 

what are you basing this off of? The injuries we’ve sustained this year under Howe seem more freak than not. 

1 minute ago, Kanji said:

Just a randomly negative thing to say based off what? “I see us being great until Jan then falling off” 

what are you basing this off of? The injuries we’ve sustained this year under Howe seem more freak than not. 

Don't over react. I absolutely adore Eddie Howe but we need to give him a good squad to rotate players.

Must say his previous defensive goals conceded worried me, but clearly he's gone away (visited A.Madrid and Simeone) and addressed that among other things.

A manager who's not arrogant to learn and address his flaws (Bruce the counter example of utter arrogance to blame everything but himself and his flaws).

While I know it's unlikely as it doesn't happen that often, I'd love him to be here for a long long time. I've not liked a manager as much as this for a long time (Rafa i loved, but it's not the same). Not since KK have I felt a confidence in a manager of ours.

I've fell in love with us again, I was drifting away and thought it was gone.

Edited by Bimpy474

I was telling my wife this morning after the match his refreshing it was to see our team go a man up and actually put pressure on the opposition for the rest of the game, as one should.

It's such a basic thing but I can remember games in previous eras where the opposition would get a red card and if you didn't see it happen you would have no idea they were playing a man down. We'd still be sitting deep and trying to hang on to a 0-0 for fuck's sake!

So yeah it's a basic fucking thing but so wonderful to see our team dominating the game and putting some shots on fucking target after the sending off.

1 minute ago, Inferior Acuña said:

2011. (In 2011/12 when we finished 5th I assume)

:thup:

To take the absolute shower of shite he inherited, and injuries to the three best players in the squad to where we are now is nowt short of incredible.

Wood is the only player we've spent significant money on that's played a part of this run, and he's hardly set the world alight. 

4 minutes ago, Nobody said:

:thup:

To take the absolute shower of shite he inherited, and injuries to the three best players in the squad to where we are now is nowt short of incredible.

Wood is the only player we've spent significant money on that's played a part of this run, and he's hardly set the world alight. 

Wood with a brace next weekend 👍