Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

49 minutes ago, Beth said:

Fair play to him, I'm his biggest critic but he seems to have turned it round for now and got the squad fully onside.

One thing though, those selfies of the team in the dressing rooms after a win need to be knocked on the head, they're small time as fuck.

Fucking hell, embrace it. They are sharing their togetherness and joy with the fans. I personally love it, yeah you're not gonna do that over a draw or loss, and I quite enjoy how it's annoying opposition fans, and pricks like Agbonlahor. 

Guest HTT II

Well deserved and I personally love the after photos when we win and any other post match stuff, makes me feel part of it and shows a United club, anyone who takes offence at that is a sad sack!

1 hour ago, Beth said:

One thing though, those selfies of the team in the dressing rooms after a win need to be knocked on the head, they're small time as fuck.

I guess you think Klopp's air punching to the Kop after each game is small-time too? Talk about a bloody joy-vacuum. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Beth said:

Fair play to him, I'm his biggest critic but he seems to have turned it round for now and got the squad fully onside.

Buzz Killington.

1 hour ago, Beth said:

If it’s working (whatever the method) it’s working.

onwards and upwards :indi:

2 hours ago, Beth said:

The journey is more important than the destination.

The lads are rightfully enjoying every victory and step on the new direction of the club, and so they should. most of them won't be here when we win the league but this period is as important as that season will be. It is also obviously having an impact on making the fans feel close to the club once more.

I hope we hire out all of Aviva's open top buses when we win the League Cup, fuck it lets hire the Flying Scotsman and do shuttle runs between Newcastle and Carlisle for a week. They and we will deserve it.

Plus, more pictures = more Tindall

Haven't felt this good about the club in a decade. A fucking decade. The takeover was the spark, Howe has been the gasoline. The passion is back, a roaring fire. Can't thank him enough tbh.

6 minutes ago, SiLvOR said:

Haven't felt this good about the club in a decade. A fucking decade. The takeover was the spark, Howe has been the gasoline. The passion is back, a roaring fire. Can't thank him enough tbh.

image.jpeg.37d7390e7c38a143578a48e61b065d20.jpegUnited :indi:

Edited by PauloGeordio