Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

6 minutes ago, Beth said:

Fair play to him, I'm his biggest critic but he seems to have turned it round for now and got the squad fully onside.

One thing though, those selfies of the team in the dressing rooms after a win need to be knocked on the head, they're small time as fuck.

Think they're a Beth of fresh air mesell.

11 minutes ago, Beth said:

Fair play to him, I'm his biggest critic but he seems to have turned it round for now and got the squad fully onside.

One thing though, those selfies of the team in the dressing rooms after a win need to be knocked on the head, they're small time as fuck.

lmao you're small time as fuck, nerd.

52 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Massively. My love of supporting the club is completely back and he has played such a massive part in that. Love the bloke for it.

Probably a bit of schadenfreude, but I personally enjoy it more because of how much of a mug it's made Bruce look. The media have noticed, and beyond the usual PFM defences by Sherwood/Agbonlahor etc, some outside of Birmingham, Sheffield, and up here are now starting to see what a fraud he's been.

Anyway, fully deserved and onwards and upwards to a top half finish

12 minutes ago, Beth said:

I’d rather see those pics than stories of calling managers cowards and chest to chest arguments to be fair. 
so refreshing. 

23 minutes ago, Beth said:

Can we have a thread title change please?

”Eddie Howe: February's Manager of the Month and Beth: Time of the Month”

Edited by geordie_b

26 minutes ago, Beth said:

God cheer up man you absolute joy vacuum .

18 minutes ago, mouldy_uk said:

Well done Eddie and team :icon_king:

Personally I love the dressing room pic, though not quite sure we will get one when we next lose [emoji38]

Be class if they did a mock one of them kicking the shit out of each other.

7 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

Can we have a thread title change please?

”Eddie Howe: February's Manager of the Month and Beth: Time of the Month”

[emoji38] I can’t imagine why there aren’t more women knocking about here.

1 minute ago, Tomato Deuce said:

:lol: 

Just burst out laughing in the middle of teaching a class FFS :lol:

I'm typing this with a frown so it looks like I'm doing something important now.