Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Top fan Pete Graves there, loves the Toon you know, was on the programme as a kid, you’ve probably not seen it he never posts or goes on about it, one of us you know, loves the club does our Pete, diehard NUFC who wants the best for the club loves, loves all his favourite players and directors, loves it you know.

Absolute fucking arsehole.

I don’t actually mind Graves.

It’s the ones in the local media I can’t stand. Graves can’t influence Sky to go on the attack but the local ones can.

It’s the ones in the local media I can’t stand. Graves can’t influence Sky to go on the attack but the local ones can.

He's a patronising, whinging shitebag. He's a face on a TV channel - not a reporter.

Tries to play the role of an average fan but gets undone by being unable to resist showing off about who he rubs shoulders with. That photo with Wise being a prime example.

Not that he would anyway and nor should he.

I doubt sky are telling him to tweet how much he loves Dennis Wise, a convicted criminal, who actively and willingly destroyed our club and a legend. He’s a fucking prick and he knows exactly what he’s doing, you don’t see Mike Wedderburn lauding people City fans hate do you?

Edit: see above.

What kind of signings (if any?) can we expect under Bruce?

The signings will be nothing to do with Bruce.

They will come from the scouted list after approval by Ashley/Charnley i.e. players they hope to get for relatively low fees and then sell on when they've had some decent performances in the Premiership. If they don't have decent performances in the Premiership expect them to be on loan to foreign clubs until their contract expires.

I wouldn't be surprised if they spent a decent amount of money in the 3 weeks before the transfer window closes. They'll have their list of scouted players Rafa didn't approve. They spent £80m when Steve McClaren was appointed. They may want to be seen to be backing their appointment of Steve Bruce (while really just hoping every player they buy can be flipped for a big profit as soon as possible). All the more disgusting when Rafa had a negative transfer budget over the 3 years. Sell to buy for Rafa but loads of transfer funds to back PFM shite.

I doubt sky are telling him to tweet how much he loves Dennis Wise, a convicted criminal, who actively and willingly destroyed our club and a legend. He’s a fucking prick and he knows exactly what he’s doing, you don’t see Mike Wedderburn lauding people City fans hate do you?

Loves the club does our Pete

D_MpGAJWsAA-2WI?format=jpg&name=large

He will be the usual Shearer. I expect he will give Bruce his best and wish him luck. Probably with a "you're going to need it" tag. I dont think it will affect him criticizing Ashley going forward. Still expect the same Twitter and match of the day reactions.

Guest chopey

Never heard of the Shearer/Bruce match up I've literally never seen a picture of them together, could be wrong like,and as for Sir Bobby, Bruce was a totally different manager back then and he hasn't evolved at all I've never watched a team of his and thought WOW, that's some cracking football.

Never heard of the Shearer/Bruce match up I've literally never seen a picture of them together, could be wrong like,and as for Sir Bobby, Bruce was a totally different manager back then and he hasn't evolved at all I've never watched a team of his and thought WOW, that's some cracking football.

drinking mates aren't they?  sure i remember that

on transfers 100% we get andy carroll imo

Loves the club does our Pete

D_MpGAJWsAA-2WI?format=jpg&name=large

Did he delete that? Seems to be referencing it in his later tweets so I'll assume he did. Bobby died almost 10 years ago, man. Whose endorsement is he going to bring up next, Jackie Milburn? :lol:

I’d really not be surprised if he got given 2-3 half decent players from Europe in the £16-25m bracket mind. We’re a poisoned chalice to any manager who’d even consider us, but we’ve proven over the last 7 years we’re a great little stepping stone.