Transfer rumours

Yorkie

I often wonder if we're just precious, spoiled cunts over Ashley when you compare to how bad some other clubs have it but then you read shit like this last page and it's fully justified. Just sabotage for no reason whatsoever.

Fuck the takeover now, I hope Ashley loses everything on this club no matter how long it takes.

What the fuck is this?

How the face of Newcastle United's recruitment blueprint is changing under Steve Bruce

Newcastle United look set to go into the new season with their scouting team operating short-handed.

It is understood that a clutch of the club's recruitment team - including European scout Paul Baker - are still furloughed and could remain at home until the end of October, when the government scheme ends.

The club's action plan before the pandemic was to keep on top of young talent coming through the ranks around the Continent, but with UEFA's Under-21 European Championship qualifiers now back under way there will be fewer pairs of eyes on potential young talent.

Head of recruitment Steve Nickson is also back at work while first-team scout Mick Tait is starting to bottom out targets for the winter windows.

Bruce has taken up a more active role when it comes to scouting and was spotted with his back-room team at some games last season checking out possible targets.

Bruce also stated that new first team coach Steve Harper could also be deployed in goal in certain weeks of the season to specifically check out a target. because even at 45 he's till better than Darlow

There's a couple of minor errors in there, fixed it though.

What a joke of a club we've become. It's obvious Ashley's not putting another penny into this club so I hope everyone will return the compliment. He's running it like a non-league club so I hope that's what it becomes.

I honestly think karma's eventually coming to the fat bastard

I often wonder if we're just precious, spoiled c***s over Ashley when you compare to how bad some other clubs have it but then you read s*** like this last page and it's fully justified. Just sabotage for no reason whatsoever.

f*** the takeover now, I hope Ashley loses everything on this club no matter how long it takes.

We’re definitely not. Sure we haven’t gone bust. He’s just subjecting us to a slow and painful torture.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Yet it’s reported on as if it’s completely normal.

That should be an absolutely scathing article, but it’s as limp as my penis.

Can we furlough ourselves. I can't seem to break my mental contract with following the club. Supporting it was furloughed long ago.

If it were possible to mothball the club and re-emerge when he's sold it, I reckon most fans would take that. Football is supposed to be enjoyed. It's just an utter chore for us.

Head of recruitment Steve Nickson is also back at work

So even the head of recruitment was put on furlough? :lol:

That said he was the one who scouted Joelinton so probably lucky not to have been sacked.

was just coming on to post exactly that.

trusting a scout over Rafa.