Transfer rumours

Yorkie

How to get lots of folk onside while spending the least possible money.

From a football standpoint, I tried to find that stat about Matt Ritchie hitting the most crosses in the league last season, but couldn't find it. It is a plan B I suppose, but an all too predictable one.

If Carroll gets fit enough to play, remind the lad that VAR is looking every time he jumps for the ball. You can't raise your arms any more.

I genuinely don't think Rafa would've approved ONE of these signings tbqh.

Agreed not one of these gambles would Rsfa have signed

No wonder he left. He was completely at odds with the way they run the WHOLE operation. They weren't on different pages, these were different books.

The fact we've immediately reverted to type, the minute he's walked out of the door, show's just who runs the show at NUFC and it's not Charnley. Ashley is incredibly hands on imho.

Charnley is just the bellend that fronts it.

Agreed not one of these gambles would Rsfa have signed

No wonder he left. He was completely at odds with the way they run the WHOLE operation. They weren't on different pages, these were different books.

The fact we've immediately reverted to type, the minute he's walked out of the door, show's just who runs the show at NUFC and it's not Charnley. Ashley is incredibly hands on imho.

Charnley is just the bellend that fronts it.

Charnley is just his puppet a puppet with no dignity or self respect

That's because his aim was incremental improvement of the squad. Carroll is nothing more than a relegation safeguard and season ticket stunt rolled into one.