Transfer rumours

Yorkie

I wouldn’t actually be surprised if certain players/agents have been contacted or at least given a nod on the potential new project. This takeover is going to have to happen soon though regarding planning for next season.

I wouldn’t actually be surprised if certain players/agents have been contacted or at least given a nod on the potential new project. This takeover is going to have to happen soon though regarding planning for next season.

Yep, it's getting closer and closer to the point that we're in serious trouble next season. I guess not knowing when the season will start is a saving grace.

From the Mail:

The St James' Park club have been busy identifying potential targets of their own with Roma striker Patrik Schick, Arnaud Lusamba of Nice, Benfica's Florentino Luis and Ben Godfrey of Norwich among those discussed.

Another option, highly rated Uruguayan winger 18-year-old Facundo Pellistri from Atletico Penarol, who is valued at £10m, is attracting strong interest from Manchester City and United.

I'm sure that Schick was already linked to us not too long ago

He's been decent for Leipzig this season. Would be a big upgrade on Joelinton.

Same. Fraser too. Hoping for our attacking mid positions to look like this ideally.

1st choice:

Asm———————Willian———————-Buendia/ Under

2nd choice:

Fraser———————miggy——————pedro

Telegraph Sport understands the Magpies are already in talks to sign two new players with deals close to being finalised, although it is not known whether this is for players currently on loan – with Danny Rose almost certain to make his switch from Tottenham Hotspur permanent – or different targets.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/07/10/steve-bruce-judge-results-newcastle-improving-not-stagnating/