Transfer rumours

Yorkie

9 minutes ago, Beth said:

Almiron should be second out of the door after Clark.

So Clark then Almiron ? 

What about Longstaff and his brother , Hendrick , Ritchie, Lascelles, Darlow , Krafth, Frazer , …..I’d get rid of that lot before him ….no?

Edited by GWN

4 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Would it have been mental to play Almiron as a full back and just let his pace bail him out. Also we should sign mbabu back 

My brother suggested that the other day when Lewis got injured, you know he'll graft, and be a nuisance at the very least. Says something about Ritchie :lol: 

9 minutes ago, GWN said:

So Clark then Almiron ? 

What about Longstaff and his brother , Hendrick , Ritchie, Lascelles, Darlow , Krafth, Frazer , …..I’d get rid of that lot before him ….no?

I apologise, I'll give you Hendrick and Krafth as well.

2 minutes ago, Unlucky Luque said:

A few weeks back he did a video interview on .cock and it was all in spanish. Thought it was a bit strange.

Especially as he speaks Mexican

7 minutes ago, McCormick said:

I’d love it but there’s no way we get Digne, unfortunately.

Whys that?

He's not in great favour at Everton at the moment, they're skint and could do with selling off a few players, and it's not like anyone else is tripping over themselves to sign him.

Just now, gjohnson said:

Whys that?

He's not in great favour at Everton at the moment, they're skint and could do with selling off a few players, and it's not like anyone else is tripping over themselves to sign him.

I think he's probably done enough to warrant a move elsewhere that's better than Newcastle. But as you said, I don't really know if there's any teams in desperate need for a LB right now.