Transfer rumours

Yorkie

A lot of my mates are Norwich fans and they're rubbing their hands together to get rid of Cantwell; said he's regressed massively over the past couple of years. 

Just doesn't seem like a player we really need right now, we have so many more important gaps to fill first. 

16 minutes ago, Chrisjraby said:

A lot of my mates are Norwich fans and they're rubbing their hands together to get rid of Cantwell; said he's regressed massively over the past couple of years. 

Just doesn't seem like a player we really need right now, we have so many more important gaps to fill first. 

Third time lucky after Murphy and Lewis? 

I don’t particularly want Cantwell and it isn’t what we need with this current system, IMO. There are plenty of other areas that need addressing and I’d say a lightweight luxury player is low down on the list right now. 

1 minute ago, Consortium of one said:

I can't believe we haven't heard more about Kamara.  He's the holding MF we need.

Kessie's the one I want but think it's too early, more than happy with Kamara. Dream scenario is both, really think they'd compliment each other.

4 minutes ago, madras said:

Kessie's the one I want but think it's too early, more than happy with Kamara. Dream scenario is both, really think they'd compliment each other.

And Seko Fofana etc etc! 

I know context changes things, but in previous situations where we've been in relegation trouble, if someone said we'd go into the January window, sign Trippier, with Ramsay, Cantwell as potential signings, and a striker in the mix, with Howe as our manager and a few points from safety, we'd have thought we were dreaming.

Ramsay and even Cantwell would have been pipedreams under Ashley.