Transfer rumours

Yorkie

44 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

And that's because we always cross the ball into the striker? ASMs whole game is based on cutting in,the current crop rarely cross first time, give me an example this season of a first time cross assisted? Not from a corner, I'd be amazed if theres more than one.

And as mentioned Trippier has no issues on the left.

Listen it's not even a thing, it would be mint though,  and nobody would be complaining, bar a few pedantic positional numptys. 

Trippier has played far more often on the right than left, is right footed and obviously prefers playing there.

We've finally get a top class full back who could get loads of crosses in for Wilson and whatever other striker we get in and you think he would be just as good on his weaker side?

If wanting to play our best players in there strongest positions makes you a numpty, I must be one then along with a lot of successful football managers.

15 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Ramsey is a massive upgrade on our CM like (apart from big Joelinton). If he can stay fit he’s a really solid signing. But that’s a decent sized if.

Massive few months ahead for Wales is surely extra motivation for him to keep fit.

22 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I wouldn't say awful. Especially if he's on loan and he isn't the only midfielder we sign.

We are not signing two midfielders 

Edited by gdm

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Don't go all Luke Edwards on us now.

How many players do people think we will sign here. Think it’s generally accepted we need a right back, a left back, 2 centre halves, a centre mid and 2 strikers depending on Wilson’s injury. Really don’t think they’ll stretch to two midfielders in this window. 

16 minutes ago, PeepShow4life said:

Trippier has played far more often on the right than left, is right footed and obviously prefers playing there.

We've finally get a top class full back who could get loads of crosses in for Wilson and whatever other striker we get in and you think he would be just as good on his weaker side?

If wanting to play our best players in there strongest positions makes you a numpty, I must be one then along with a lot of successful football managers.

Sent you a DM fella, can't be arsed spamming the thread with it.

👍🏻

Everyone seems incredibly obsessed with new CBs when in reality if we get even one new CM that can control the game, our current CBs will be totally fine for the rest of the season. We're losing the games in the middle of the park, not at the very back.

Although we do need to get some new blood in at the back with the current contract/age situations of some of our defenders.

Edited by cubaricho

3 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Sky saying we've enquired about Cantwell from Norwich.

I reckon Amanda and Reuben are playing phone tag and just ringing Sky Sports about 10 times a day and whispering a new name to them and then hanging up and pissing themselves laughing!