Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Sorry guys for off topic. 
Sweden's internet warriors are something out of the ordinary.
There are reasons why I have chosen not to post anything of value on the internet for over a year.
Couldn't in my wildest imagination believe that I would fall for the plague on an English football forum, I hope it's not too infected.:D

37 minutes ago, Peppe said:

Never heard that expression. I've heard "macka" for a pass and "på läppen" för a pin point pass but never both of them together 🤔

Jonjo kan även smeka iväg en lång lyra!😉

Guest HTT II
Just now, Hanshithispantz said:

That will deffinitely be getting used on this forum going forward[emoji38]

Delivering set penises on the lip

Guest HTT II
Just now, Paully said:

True mate but he's been linked a lot lately and wants away!

Fuck it I’d have him back, I’d trust Howe to make him effective for us either way.

10 minutes ago, Toon No9 said:
48 minutes ago, Peppe said:

Never heard that expression. I've heard "macka" for a pass and "på läppen" för a pin point pass but never both of them together 🤔

Jonjo kan även smeka iväg en lång lyra!😉

En lyra är ju ett klassiskt uttryck 😁

15 minutes ago, PAINFIELD said:

Sorry guys for off topic. 
Sweden's internet warriors are something out of the ordinary.
There are reasons why I have chosen not to post anything of value on the internet for over a year.
Couldn't in my wildest imagination believe that I would fall for the plague on an English football forum, I hope it's not too infected.:D

Not sure where you found the warrior part in this (if that was directed at me), and if I came off as combatative that wasn't my intention. I was just curious where the saying came from 😊

I'm not from Stockholm so there are probably loads of different sayings I don't know about (yet) 😊

Guest HTT II

I’d love it if we looked at every player anyone of the top 4 were bidding for and just doubled their bid and then messed around and then pulling out, in the hope they’d have to pay more, the cunts!

1 minute ago, TRon said:

The Swedes seem to understand the value of a sandwich which has gone relatively under the radar in the rest of Europe. Food for thought. 

Scandos with their smorrebrod man, lush.

1 hour ago, PAINFIELD said:

Dunno if you're a Swede. But my old dad, who's born and raised in Stockholm from the early 50's sometimes says "Han langa iväg en macka som satt rätt på läppen" - TRANSLATED -"He tossed away a sandwich that sat right on his lip".

Är på din sida!