Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

I remember the days the forum was full of Estonians :love:

I can’t remember, must have sailed by me!

Apparently there was a report in Spain saying we bid £30 million for Martial but he doesn't want to join and is instead holding out for a move to Barcelona, who are only interested if they can get him in on loan.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Apparently there was a report in Spain saying we bid £30 million for Martial but he doesn't want to join and is instead holding out for a move to Barcelona, who are only interested if they can get him in on loan.

£30 million seems to be our new number. I like it!

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, Emotic said:

Thank fuck we won't be considering Djokovic then.[emoji38]

Imagine the racket that would cause…

7 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Howe saying they consider vaccination status (among other things) when recruiting players. 

Also playing down relegation clauses. Says he wants players who aren't relying on that escape route, suggests they don't have the right mentality for the challenge. 

Howe also says recruitment is a collective effort and he gets to know everything there is to know about a potential signing, but didn't say outright that he had final say on transfers. Reckons it's working well though so far, which it obviously is if Trippier is anything to go by. 

Guest HTT II
4 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

Wouldnt want him anyway, not very good at hitting the net

Good volley on him though!

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Hope also says recruitment is a collective effort and he gets to know everything there is to know about a potential signing, but didn't say outright that he had final say on transfers. Reckons it's working well though so far, which it obviously is if Trippier is anything to go by. 

I think that’s a good process…

For example:

Howe I want a young left sided CB who is good on the ball, calm, and good in the air etc.

Recruitment we have these in mind, let’s analyse who is going to be suitable and make some decisions and go from there.

As long as he is involved in every step that’s all I’m bothered about!

Edited by HTT II

6 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Seen his name few pages back and also the past few days but have no idea why. Why is Gini being mentioned? Where is the link from?

Not being played by PSG- lots of completion for his place. Wants game time and PSG would let him leave.