Leicester City 4 - 0 Newcastle United (12/12/2021)

Yorkie

Just now, GWN said:

These have been a professional shit house team , something we need to learn

Football is very much a game of perception, when you're perceived as the better team, favour tends to fall your way.

That's when you work shithousing to your benefit. Haha... :lol: 

Then there's us, a misaligned, poorly assembled, previously under-coached team we all hoped would be better than this.  Unfortunately, we're wank and will be a league below next season. 

2 minutes ago, Holloway said:

That personal work Big Joe has undertaken to improve his game, is Luuk de Jong the shooting coach ?

No coach in the world will turn Joelinton or Almiron into regular goal scorers.

4 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

There is not a single post asking Howe to be sacked? So we can’t criticize him at all? Rights. Sounds healthy 

[emoji38] I kna. Like I don't want Howe sacked but I can clearlly see that whatever he's been doing since he arrived has not improved us to any real degree. 

Our best performance was with 10 men after forced changes and he went ahead and dropped Fede after it for some reason.

He needs his own team which he'll partially get in January, but until that hapoens he cannot continue to have us performing this bad and not have us question his decisions

Edited by Hanshithispantz

1 minute ago, Klaus said:

We get into some decent areas,.but our final ball is dreadful. Might as well not bother with watching us until January :lol: 

True. I think we have decent today and and don’t deserve to be 2-0. But that’s the problem as we always seem to give goals away without carrying any great threat

2 minutes ago, Amir_9 said:

Anyone who thinks we aren't down based on some form of logic in their mind is confusing that with nothing more than hope and a very very outside chance of luck - you're involving doing something that statistically is against you going by the past.

We're down barring a total miracle, this is reality, not "knee-jerking".

...or an impending January transfer window with owners willing to improve?

Going off some on here we might as well just forfeit our Premier League status now as there is absolutely zero chance we stay up...which in my opinion, is bollocks.

Odds are massively against us and do I think this set of players stay up?  Do I fuck, but in a few weeks time, it won't be just this set of players trying to keep us up.

3 minutes ago, GWN said:

We all knew these next 4 games would be painful and in my heart of hearts a maximum of 1 point was expected .

That point was from today 

This is the thing, before I saw how bad Leicester's prep would be for this game, I didn't expect anything. However before kick off, and 10 minutes in, I thought we could win. My own fault for being too optimistic :lol:

Edited by SiLvOR

I still don’t think we’ve been that bad tbh. We’re just lacking urgency I feel. Far too laid back which I suppose has to do with the players’ characteristics. Would be nice to have an aggressive midfielder who could grab the game by the scruff of the neck.