Leicester City 4 - 0 Newcastle United (12/12/2021)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

Yes but he’s persisting with a clearly dysfunctional midfield and won’t change formation. I’m not sure this the gotcha you think it is. Of course he’s swapped players . You know Ritchie got suspended right? Clark also got suspended.  

If you go and find the Bournemouth fan’s post on here he literally said “he won’t change his ideas”. 

He played 3 -4-3 in his first game and since then we've played with 2 centre halves. You can't say just because he sticks with his preferred central midfield that he won't change and then just say the changes he's made doesn't count :lol:

8 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

A lot, actually. And I’ve been mostly saying we are going down so how is that reactionary ? All the teams around us lost, and we have turned up to a very important game against a team completely out of form, with a midfielder playing CB and we have been terrible.

So a lot has changed. I’ve always been worried we would go down. I’d be reactionary if I’d been saying we would easily stay up, then suddenly went “we are down”. Which I haven’t done. Look up the word in the dictionary 

I can't see you saying anything about the certainty of us going down post-Norwich. We're just as likely/unlikely to stay up as we were a week ago. Nothing has changed in that regard.

One poor performance against a team we hoped we'd have a good chance of beating considering their recent form and injury problems (granted the team they fielded today are way better than what we have) but normally would fully expect a loss against, and it's now all of a sudden certain relegation again and everything is bad forever. 

Looks pretty reactionary to me. Just chill dude.

It's definitely fair to question the persistence with Shelvey and Willock like, but I'm not sure there's a pairing that would be much better. Every combination is just a different shade of shite

2 months ago people on here would have been forecasting that we lose 5/6 nil against a Leicester side expecting to be fighting for a top 4 place. Howe comes in and has to try and get a different tune our of the same poor players. He's doing as much as he can and the idiots on here are criticising him for not picking the team they want etc.

From now until January when we hopefully get a couple of players in, every point is a bonus. 

Get behind the manager  FFS