Leicester City 4 - 0 Newcastle United (12/12/2021)

Yorkie

Just now, BlackandWhite said:

I think I saw some folk here talk about us being the ones to win four nil :lol:.

A small minority of people of this board are completely oblivious to how shit we are. The worst team in the league right now, being bottom at Christmas (which looks likely now) will prove that.

must admit I was amazed at folk thinking we’d win this , based on what? 

Leicester are a million miles ahead of us 

1 minute ago, BlackandWhite said:

I think I saw some folk here talk about us being the ones to win four nil :lol:.

A small minority of people of this board are completely oblivious to how shit we are. The worst team in the league right now, being bottom at Christmas (which looks likely now) will prove that.

Well done captain obvious.  So insightful.

Just now, Minhosa said:

There needs to be some apologies after this. Fucking embarrassing. 

Nah, don't really want to hear from any of them. Need to fast forward 12 months when hopefully most of them have been binned. 

Asking for trouble a bit when you’ve got both a CM and CB partnership that can’t defend. 

Shades of previous relegation seasons: nowhere near enough goal threat in attack and far, far too easily played through.

Howe needs to find the balls to take the captaincy off Lascslles ASAP. He’s just a nonentity at the back. 

8 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Is it even worth it, though? There's no way we're staying up, even with 6-7 players in come January. I'm all in on Eddie and almost think it's better to start a rebuild in the championship where we can outspend and change the narrative around this club for the better without the media pressure, heightened expectations, etc. 

agreed. Get a couple of loanees in and then rebuild next summer.

Well that was absolute shit.

We need Fernandes in for Lascelles (or the 3-4-3 with Lascellses, Schar & Fernandes) and Hayden for Willock for next match, and much much higher intensity as a bare minimum if we want to do anything but gifting Liverpool an automatic win.