Leicester City 4 - 0 Newcastle United (12/12/2021)

Yorkie

The players are just not good enough. No massive lack of effort, most are just not good enough.

We should be throwing relegation release clauses and massive contracts at players to get them in 1st Jan, and even then they need to hit the ground running :lol:

Guest reefatoon

This was the best time to play these. Their confidence was on the floor from a string of shit results, they had players out and yet we put a performance like this in against them. Just not good enough. Still feels like when we go a goal down that it’s game over. Absolute shit performance and result.

Just now, Bimpy474 said:

I think it shows just how bad our squad is, we need recruits and then it'll probably be too late.

No room for error in January. Three winnable games, hope we can get the right players in sharpish.

1 minute ago, neesy111 said:

This squad is going down.

Never been more convinced than now. I'm at the point where I hope we at least go down with a bit of dignity, because it's quite clear these players are not fit for the shirt. 

Just now, reefatoon said:

This was the best time to play these. Their confidence was on the floor from a string of shit results, they had players out and yet we put a performance like this in against them. Just not good enough. Still feels like when we go a goal down that it’s game over. Absolute shit performance and result.

That's the hardest part for me. Gifted a great time to play them, and we get demolished.

4 minutes ago, Smal said:

Howe hasn't got a clue how to use these players btw. The midfield pairing makes absolutely no sense and everyone knows it.

He'll learn some harsh lessons from today. Has to be very clear now he needs to figure out a midfield combo to get us through to January.

Shown a lot of faith in Willock, but he just can't be trusted with a role in a central pair as things are at the minute.

Edited by KaKa

Just now, DJ_NUFC said:

We are being knee jerk lads :lol: 

The score flatters them, four goals off five? shots on target including a non-penalty, but we've been very poor and have players who clearly aren't good enough.

I think I saw some folk here talk about us being the ones to win four nil :lol:.

A small minority of people of this board are completely oblivious to how shit we are. The worst team in the league right now, being bottom at Christmas (which looks likely now) will prove that.