Everton P-P Newcastle United (30/12/2021)

1 minute ago, Geogaddi said:

I don’t think it will be postponed like , sounds like Everton want to play it and they won’t cancel it for us if it’s just injuries and not Covid related .

I don't think the rule is that all the injuries have to be Covid related, at least some of them do

Because Everton had their game postponed against Burnley and their missing players included those injured and not just Covid ones

Everton's was largely injury based too, but COVID tipped it over the edge for them.

Edit: just checked, games have  been called off due to a combination of COVID and injuries. By my count we need one more to call it off.

Edited by The Prophet

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Everton's was largely injury based too, but COVID tipped it over the edge for them.

Edit: just checked, games have  been called off due to a combination of COVID and injuries. By my count we need one more to call it off.

Fraser injury could tip it or have you counted that one ?

41 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

I don’t think it will be postponed like , sounds like Everton want to play it and they won’t cancel it for us if it’s just injuries and not Covid related .

Everton have no choice, imagine if we had no one to put out to play them, they are hardly going to turn around and say it’s only fair to postpone the game.

2 hours ago, xLiaaamx said:

Everton fans kicking off accusing us of playing games trying to get it off. 

Stunning lack of self awareness, didn't they literally just fake injuries so they could be fresh for this game? 

:lol: Everton fans (not named Neil :aww:) being cunts shocker.