Kieran Trippier: targeting return for Brighton (h) (Hope)

Yorkie

Not that he'll give a shit in sure, but his dink should be in the replays of Miggy's goal, was an absolute delight and really set him on his way. Seems all the replays I've seen start with the ball already at Miggy's feet.

Edited by wormy

9 minutes ago, wormy said:

Not that he'll give a shit in sure, but his dink should be in the replays of Miggy's goal, was an absolute delight and really set him on his way. Seems all the replays I've seen start with the ball already at Miggy's feet.

Replay should really start with Bruno doing the Zizou roulette 

3 minutes ago, 1892er said:

He's class and I hope he stays on in some capacity with the club after he retires. 

Think it's nailed on, he's spoken about starting his coaching badges and hoping to finish them when he stops playing. He'll be a great coach - he already seems to act as one for us.

4 hours ago, Sean said:

Think it's nailed on, he's spoken about starting his coaching badges and hoping to finish them when he stops playing. He'll be a great coach - he already seems to act as one for us.

reckon he’ll be a great coach or number 2 but won’t make a great manager.

he will definitely win silverware as part of a management team

2 hours ago, samptime29 said:

Mad how good him and Miggy link up. We look SO strong on the right.

Watching Miggy's goal, as Bruno crosses the ball, Trippier is pointing for Miggy to get on his bike and go, before he's even controlled the ball. There's just that natural intelligence to know what to do next and start that movement off, such a class player

7 minutes ago, wiseman said:

Watching Miggy's goal, as Bruno crosses the ball, Trippier is pointing for Miggy to get on his bike and go, before he's even controlled the ball. There's just that natural intelligence to know what to do next and start that movement off, such a class player

He's basically playing a game of FIFA with Almiron under his control.

12 hours ago, wormy said:

He’s such a clever intelligent player with a great first touch and that way of his where he’s constantly looking to play a forward pass is brilliant, he could play as a winger or a wide right forward. Defensively he does enough, but because he’s so attacking it can leave him exposed, but with Schar, Botman next to him and Miggy so protective longside Bruno coming back, we don’t get left for dead. I love his cute shithousery too and the fact he is constantly on at our players in a constructive way. He’s basically Howe on the pitch for us.