Sven Botman

The Prophet

15 minutes ago, Dan Gleebals said:

Out of all our signings, he has been the most impressive IMO. Absolutely amazing for his age to come in and play like this at CB. Others might get the spotlight, but this kid is totally class. 

I agree, but it's hard to argue with Trippiers impact. Imagine us without Trippier since the first window. I know a similar argument can be made for Botman, but Kieran has been insane.

Trippier was huge in every way. I don't know if we would have got Bruno that January if Trippier wasn't the first signing, showing everyone that he trusts that we can stay up as an established international. He's also pretty good on the pitch

7 hours ago, Erikse said:

I agree, but it's hard to argue with Trippiers impact. Imagine us without Trippier since the first window. I know a similar argument can be made for Botman, but Kieran has been insane.

Totally agree about Tripps, without doubt he has had the biggest impact and catalyst for other things to happen on a number of levels. Others as well.

Regarding Botman, I guess I was saying when you consider eveything (age/fee/positon) he has been unreal, and very consistent with it. He  sounded very disappointed with a draw in Milan. The lads a winner.