Diego Carlos

Nobody

Biggest reason I want him is because of his pace. Could be a good combo with Botman who's no slouch either tbf. Probably quicker than he looks, but yeah Carlos pace would be nice to have when we push up. 

1 minute ago, Ikon said:

Biggest reason I want him is because of his pace. Could be a good combo with Botman who's no slouch either tbf. Probably quicker than he looks, but yeah Carlos pace would be nice to have when we push up. 

His nickname at Nantes was “the wall”. That’s good enough for me 😂

Would love to see a 343 if we added those 2 cb and an attacking lb as would be far more fluid and could easily become a 5 if under pressure. Need to get an actual formation soon though instead of constantly switching.

Been reading the Seville forum through Google translate to see what their opinions on this lad is. Hoooooly fuck they rate him highly.Some saying he has been their best player this season. Some saying he has been the best centre back in La Liga, though he has made some mistakes in the champions league.

Im still a bit cautious. Down to the fact we don’t know how long it would take him to adapt and Tim Vickery seemed slightly negative about him but fuck Seville fans rate him highly and I imagine they see more of him than Vickery.

https://www.hastalamuerte.net/foros/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=23855&start=2010

2 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Been reading the Seville forum through Google translate to see what their opinions on this lad is. Hoooooly fuck they rate him highly.Some saying he has been their best player this season. Some saying he has been the best centre back in La Liga, though he has made some mistakes in the champions league.

Im still a bit cautious. Down to the fact we don’t know how long it would take him to adapt and Tim Vickery seemed slightly negative about him but fuck Seville fans rate him highly and I imagine they see more of him than Vickery.

https://www.hastalamuerte.net/foros/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=23855&start=2010

As I said in the transfer thread. If we’ve learned anything in the past. It seems to be to trust the general fans consensus about players and managers. Especially if they are warning about the same things or they unanimously like or dislike a player/manager.  

13 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

As I said in the transfer thread. If we’ve learned anything in the past. It seems to be to trust the general fans consensus about players and managers. Especially if they are warning about the same things or they unanimously like or dislike a player/manager.  

It's generally a good rule and about as foolproof as it gets, but it still has its moments. Just off the top of my head, Lyon were gutted when they sold Cacapa to us, Deportivo with Luque too, and we were all gutted/underwhelmed about signing players like Antoine Sibierski, Daryl Murphy, Marlon Harewood, and Solomon Rondon, who were all in the Chris Wood lump model, but did a good job. We often tend to get those types of players stepping up for us, hopefully he's the same. 

48 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

I'd perhaps make an exception for Burnley fans tbh. 

OK this is the Carlos thread. Fuck it, whatever :lol:

Edited by Interpolic