Diego Carlos

Nobody

connor.png

“Hello. I’m here as a fellow human to acknowledge that Diego Carlos is a man. And when a man is sent off, it is sad. All of us will get sent off one day. In this case, it is Diego Carlos who has done so.”

Sounds perfect to me. The type that will chase referees around when we give away a penalty or a free kick near the box. Also the type of player that would have a go at Maddison for diving, too many softies in our team currently.

Just now, Ronson333 said:

Sounds perfect to me. The type that will chase referees around when we give away a penalty or a free kick near the box. Also the type of player that would have a go at Maddison for diving, too many softies in our team currently.

Sounds like the type of player that would’ve taken Maddison’s leg clean off and given away the pen before Maddison even thought of diving. 

1 hour ago, joeyt said:

Would rather Kounde if we had the choice

:lol: we don’t. But I was thinking maybe bring in Botman plus a left back. Then in the summer we could go for Koundè and we’d have the perfect big man little man combo at the back.

57 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

Spot on. Too many in our team who put their heads down when the refs start giving dubious decisions.