More transfer rumours

midds

3 minutes ago, wormy said:

Right so we've 2 hours and 45 minutes. If we don't have a new CB registered by midday I'm 10 on the Relegationometer.

I'd have been the same if we hadn't gotten a striker - we at least have one now. If we don't get a top quality, reliable CB now, it needs to be before the Leeds game at least.

Tbf, going off YT only Milenkovic looks stupidly agile for a big guy. Like, basketball agile. Good touch on the ball too. 
I don’t know all the subtle things a scout looks for but from my position of relative ignorance, that doesn’t seem a bad price, like…

45 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

I imagine Umtiti is still leagues ahead of our lot despite his injury issues. 

He really isn't

Up until the World Cup he was brilliant, amongst the top CB's out there but the knee injury he picked up has ruined him

Since then he's always picking up injuries but also always looks out of shape, even injuries aside he's all over the shop when he has played

I would absolutely avoid him at all costs

If we could get one of Botman, Carlos or Badiashile plus either Jones, Umtiti or Smalling on loan with no obligation to buy, then that’d be a bit good.

Would mean someone like Schar having to leave but I think that’s strengthen us hugely.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

14 hours ago, Sima said:

Dean Saunders also said it wasn’t fair that we bought Wood and made some shite story up about Brian Clough.

Bloke is an absolute whopper.

All these players that are refusing to join in January will be begging their agents to get them a move to us next summer if we avoid relegation.  I really hope our response is you wouldn't help us fight relegation so you can just f*** right off if you think we are going to give you massive payday now we are safe!  You had your chance and blew it!!!

Guest Biggsbond14
7 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I assumed they were just highlighting existing Sky tweets about us. 

I don’t do Twitter now didn’t realise 

1 hour ago, Lotus said:

Tbf, going off YT only Milenkovic looks stupidly agile for a big guy. Like, basketball agile. Good touch on the ball too. 
I don’t know all the subtle things a scout looks for but from my position of relative ignorance, that doesn’t seem a bad price, like…

Yeah he looks a real player tbh, not dissimilar to Botman, and Fiorentina are a selling club are they not?